Unbounded Joy! Moorcroft want to play!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hahaha, nice letters, as my complaint is now with TS, I'll leave it with them for now and see wat happens at the end of it.

Moorcroft have been hounding me for almost 12 months, I requested my CCA 10 month ago and still waiting, yet they continue to ask for more more more.

I've had enough.

Thanks FB. Like the sarcasm! :) And not forgetting extra strength sarcasm when a DCA says they don't have the agreement:

Thank you for your recent letter informing me that you are incapable of supplying me an agreement for the above account. I understand how deeply troubling this situation must be for you and you certainly have my sympathies at this difficult juncture in your organisations history.

I understand how stressful a time this is and how filled with regret you must be due to previous erroneous business strategies whereby you have been lumbered with a great many unenforceable accounts. I must state that it was surprising to learn, and certainly poor business acumen of you, to obtain accounts for collection without first verifying their authenticity but we all make mistakes and I'm sure with hard work and diligence you will come through what could conceivably be a financially disastrous experience stronger and more adept in debt collection activity and more familiar with consumer regulations as I currently am.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for advice on Consumer Law, Office of Fair Trading Guidelines or the Banking Code, all of which i am quite conversant in, should you feel the need of advice or moral support at any time.

Furthermore, if you, or your staff, need any counselling or confidential advice or if your conscience has been troubling you of late, i can supply you with contact information of those organisations able to assist individuals in dealing the worry and stress that dealing with debt problems can cause.

Yours sincerely, Davey

Actually that's ideal for JB Debt recovery, who I'm about to send a letter to tomorrow morning. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I sent moorcroft this and they didn't reply.

ADDRess

Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd

Pre Court Division

PO Box 17

2 Spring Gardens

Stockport

SK1 4AJ

Recorded Signed for Delivery valid when signed for.

88 May 2008

Recorded Delivery

Client Ref: Your Ref:

My ref: Moorcroft spurious account.

3 Pages

Dear Mrs. Dyde

With reference to your letter dated 88 May 2008, I am pleased that you are pleased that I am aware of the civil procedure rules and note your beliefs in relation to the clauses outlined.

In order to assist me in my endeavours to help you please detail the items of information requested by me in my letter of 88/88/8888 that you believe are not in dispute.

Please also state the information that you consider to be of legal privilege in contemplation of possible litigation my belief is that all relevant matters pertaining to me should be supplied.

Your attention is drawn to the following clauses under the Civil Procedure rules

3.1 A claimant may be found to have failed to comply with a protocol by, for example:

(a) Not having provided sufficient information to the defendant

and

4.1 In cases not covered by any approved protocol, the court will expect the parties, in accordance with the overriding objective and the matters referred to in CPR 1.1(2)(a), (b) and ©, to act reasonably in exchanging information and documents relevant to the claim and generally in trying to avoid the necessity for the start of proceedings.

Therefore please supply the information previously requested.

4.2 Parties to a potential dispute should follow a reasonable procedure, suitable to their particular circumstances, which is intended to avoid litigation.

The procedure should not be regarded as a prelude to inevitable litigation. It should normally include –

(a) The claimant writing to give details of the claim;

(b) The defendant acknowledging the claim letter promptly;

© The defendant giving within a reasonable time a detailed written response; and

(d) The parties conducting genuine and reasonable negotiations with a view to settling the claim economically and without court proceedings.

4.3 The claimant’s letter should –

(a) Give sufficient concise details to enable the recipient to understand and investigate the claim without extensive further information;

You have failed to do so.

(b) Enclose copies of the essential documents which the claimant relies on;

You have failed to do so.

Your attention is drawn to section

4.6 If the defendant does not accept the claim or part of it, the response should –

(d) Identify and ask for copies of any further essential documents, not in his possession, which the defendant wishes to see

and

(The claimant should provide these within a reasonably short time or explain in writing why he is not doing so.)

You have failed to provide any reasonable reason for not complying with my request.

I note your anxiety that all possible matters in this case can be resolved and all information that is genuinely relevant to disputed issues are supplied.

May I suggest that you supply the requested information that I am sure will relieve any anxiety felt on your part or mine?

Whether or not I have applied or be granted credit is personal information that I will not share with you until you have proven to my full satisfaction that you have the right to any such information.

As for acceptance of any fundamental principals may I suggest that the principles of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 I accept, and require your confirmation that your position is the same?

I therefore ask that you provide me with a true copy of any original agreement signed by myself relating to this account containing all the prescribed terms in the prescribed form and all other documents previously requested.

I note the threatening manner in which you state that you reserve the right to produce a copy of your letter to the court.

I absolutely insist that you do produce a copy of your letter in court proceedings and please feel free to produce the original or copy of this letter.

Your statement that in the absence of information to the contrary that this is a simple debt recovery matter I am pleased to note that I will be collating all letters (which I consider to be harassment by you) as evidence and unless resolved before the expiry of the 8 week period that you have to resolve complaints.

As previously stated in my letter of official complaint, the complaint will be escalated to the Financial Ombudsman’s Service.

Take note

I still await a copy of your internal complaints procedure, in conclusion,

1) Supply me proof that I owe money to anyone.

2) Supply me proof that you have the right to demand money from me.

Until such time as you provide the above to my full satisfaction I fully reject any claim from you and consider all contact from you to be harassment intended to cause harm or distress unless that contact states that the matter is closed.

Have no doubt that I will be making an official complaint if this matter is not concluded within eight weeks of 88/88/8888.

Kind Regards

CAS

Poor Mrs Dyde.

She will now get hundreds of copies of that letter :D

Then Mrs K Dyde will become

Mrs O.K. I. Died.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

lol fuzzy.

I have had the pleasure in dealing with Moorcroft twice this year the first was easy they buggered off after a cca request but the second was a bit more difficult.

6 time i sent them info all of which they have admitted to losing and now after a whole 6 weeks they have given up as i managed to speak to somebody who when i mentioned currently in court procedings with the OC he pooded him self and spoke to his supervisor and then advised me the supervisor had siad pass it back.

that was last weekend and i should have recieved a letter by now from them confirming they had dropped the account. it is all on tape tho.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...

Moorcroft's initial responses led me to believe that we were about to embark on a long and fruitful literary relationship. I have been severely disappointed. They gave up after only three letters.

To be fair however my response to their third letter was

'You have been given clear directions regarding the information which I will require before I can even consider acquiesing to your demands. In the absence of all of that documentation, further correspondence will not receive a response.'

I have to suspect that perhaps (given that BOS hadn't managed to supply any of it either) the documentation does not exist and Moorcroft have therefore decided their threats would bear more fruit if directed elsewhere.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

• 2 weeks later...

glad u have iam still waiting for mine.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Moorcroft don't have great staying power, it's almost a disappointment :)

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

Moorcroft gave up on mine after a short time, and sent it back to BOS, who after many months passed it to IQOR, for them to have a go at it.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Moorcroft gave up on mine after a short time, and sent it back to BOS, who after many months passed it to IQOR, for them to have a go at it.

And I have found that IQOR are quite easy to send packing as well!!!:)