Marlin and old YB CCJ - Do they back down ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5757 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everybody

First post so please be gentle with me.

Defaulted on CC with Yorkshire Bank a few years ago which resulted in CCJ. Been paying them £XX.XX per month for last 4 years as per court instruction. Now the debt has been passed onto Marlin. So far they havent harrassed me because they know they cant force me to increase the monthly payments.

Im going to go down the CCA route (should have done it a long time ago but only just found this forum !!! ) but after spending a lot of time reading the boards, i cant seem to find anybody who has won a case against Marlin for non production of CCA. Can anyone point me to any examples or does anyone have any experience of this before i start getting myself into all sorts of trouble.

Kind Regards

C

they are easy to deal with....every so often they clutch at straws and come back with a stupid letter to see if they can get some money.....I got tired answering them.They have no CCA,and I haven't heard from them in 3 months

this has been going on for the best part of a year now,so there is obviously no chance of an agreement forthcoming