0870 Alternative numbers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5773 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm building an Excel database of Creditors' names (banks, building soieties, debt collection firms, etc), addresses, fax and phone numbers, as well as bank sort codes and account numbers, which (I hope) can be made available to everyone to download from the Internet. It can then be used for mailmerging standard letters, fax headers etc...

I've recently read on a forum (this one???) where some kind person has used SayNoTo0870 to make a list of non-0870 numbers for a number of creditors - please would somebody help me find it?

Chris Gregory

well i have created one but did not use saynoto0870, people on here provided some and others from extensive searching on net as a lot for debt agencies are not listed on saynoto0870.

i have the excel sheet and in the end used it on my website as well.

i have addresses as well but chose not to add as it was just complicating the spreadsheet as many have several numbers.

you can find my thread here

or go to my site fightingdebt dot co dot uk where you can see it in table format. remember i have a lot more to add but have had work commitments so there will be more.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

you will probably find a lot by looking through threads on here as sometimes in threads people mention them. if you get a new one you might want to check them as well as there is nothing more annoying than a dead number. i checked all of mine and have not listed those not yet etsted.

fortunately i get free calls on 01 numbers or it might be a bit expensive!

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website