My Mums Repossession

petethemanc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5796 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bear with me please as i do not know the whole ins and outs of this yet. My mum has been informed that her and her boyfriends house will be repossessed. She has had a few problems before just on the verge of repossession until myself and my brother have bailed her out. Now from what i have been told, they have said they will accept £8000 and she has arranged to see a judge to see if there is any way of accepting lower payments. As i said before , she hasn't told us the truth in the matter enough for us to try and avoid losing her house. She always seems to leave it until the last minute. Where does she stand and how can we help her? any help greatly appreciated.

When you say she's arranged to see a judge - what exactly has she done - has she entered a N244 form to court. If she has put a reasonable defence in then it's likely the judge will grant a suspension, but it will need to include a payment proposal for clearing the arrears and a budget sheet showing income and outgoings.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Ell-enn i will have the full facts hopefully later today when i finish work. I have a second hand message from my brother which was by text message. Thanks for answering and later i will have the full story so that you can assist.

No problem Pete, the more information I have the better I can advise you what to do.

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.