Problem with contactig MBA Tech for Tax Claim..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5758 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I'm currently in Serbia, my home country, but I spent six months in 2007 in UK.. At the end of September I bought HP laptop from MBA Tech. (London) in Tottenham Court Road.. I ask them about VAT TAX refund options (cause I'm citizen of Serbia non-EU country) and they explained me the only way that they do tax claim..So I should fill in "retail export scheme" form in their store, show in to tax offices @ time of my leaving UK so he can put stamp on it and than send original form from Serbia to their address in London so I can prove that I take out from UK that laptop and that I will use it outside EU. I did all the things just in the way they ask from me and send a letter with original docs to them..Now I have just copies of form and reciepe.. Nobody contact me about it even 2 months after I complete sending..I try to contact them by phone, and employee told me to call again on some Friday cause the person who manages tax claims or smth wasn't there at the time.. I try again to ring them but 73239176 number not working and on 76367685 i always "talk" with answer machine.. I leave my email and phone in Serbia so they can contact me but still nobody answer..

Any suggestion or advice please? somebody has any other number? 10q

• 1 month later...