style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5793 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i am going to petition for bancruptcy asap but they want to know who all the creditors are.

i need to know the names and addresses of all the companies but i have been chased for so long by debt collection agencies that i no longer know who exactly i owe money to.

i am going thro the cab to deal with the bancrupty but the 30 pages i have to fill in are so confusing to me.

how do i go about finding all the information required by the OR out?

sunshine1971

As a last resort you could write to all the DCAs asking for the appropriate details -

- original creditor's details?

- has DCA purchased the debt or is it acting as agent for DCA?

- amount claimed, or better still, a current statement of account?

Mention that this information is required by the Official Receiver.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I kept hold of all my letters from DCA's it should say who the original creditors was on them, but i was advised if i couldnt find them all to check my credit report.

If you dont know them all then even after you have gone bankrupt you can call your OR and add them in.

don't worry if u don't know all of your creditor .

Once you are declared bankrupt your name will be published into the London gazette and in your local paper so that any creditor are made aware of your bankruptcy order and they will need to if they want to contact your OR if they wan tto know anything about your asset and if you have an IPA Or IPO

to be honest the OR will find out every detail of your financial record so don't worry just gave them what you have as i did !