Re: Distressing phone call from MBNA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya sunflower

as i understand it the complaint you wish to put to fos needs to be within the 6 months of when the original creditor sends you their letter that its their final responce you then have the right to complain directly to fos

i dont think fos would look at that complaint after the 6 month deadline thats what ive read around it, but pls others correct me if im wrong

have a good day ciao for now MAZ

• Haha 1

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone!

Just a question.I notice that in some letters from banks when they say they have had their final say! you get told that you have six month to bring it to FOS! if you want to complain about non compliance of a CCA requets or doubts about its enforceability is it ok to put in complaint after six months if you decide you want to do this action after timescale?or any other misdeeds by bank? or DCA?

To complain to the FOS you need to do so within 6 months from the final response from the Creditor. If you want to complain to the FOS, but it's after the 6 month period, you may well need to complain to the creditor again, but in practise I don't think they would deal with it as you would fall outside of the process for complaints.

However...

That is only to progress your complaint with the FOS. Should you want to take Court action, you aren't precluded by the 6 months passing. You would, though, need to complain the the creditor and issue a letter before action to give them a chance to settle before you get to the point of issuing a Court claim.

• Haha 1

COMPLAIN to TS, OFT and your MP's;

Do it!

Mandelson warns credit card firms - Yahoo! News UK

AC

Mandy ought to be careful otherwise someone might look a bit more closely at a mortgage application he once made.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

They may also ask about the perentage of the purchase price calaimed to be fixtures and fittings

David

Indeed. It does make you wonder if he's a fit person to be dealing with this sort of thing though. Having said that, if he's not actually good for anything then he'll feel right at home in the present government.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

To complain to the FOS you need to do so within 6 months from the final response from the Creditor. If you want to complain to the FOS, but it's after the 6 month period, you may well need to complain to the creditor again, but in practise I don't think they would deal with it as you would fall outside of the process for complaints.

However...

That is only to progress your complaint with the FOS. Should you want to take Court action, you aren't precluded by the 6 months passing. You would, though, need to complain the the creditor and issue a letter before action to give them a chance to settle before you get to the point of issuing a Court claim.

Hi Car and Maz!

Thanks for giving me some more help and advice!You have both been very helpful again!Thanks for quick response to my questions !:)

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Oh My God,

what a beautiful pig!

Much to nice to send up to MBNA...who would probably want to eat it.

Shame on MBNA

AC

Hi Angry Cat!

yes i suppose he is much to nice to send to MBNA!LOL!:)

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

No!

You can't eat cute things,

anyway it has its very own ball,

therefore a pet.

That beautiful pig is an old spot, isn't it?

Send its dung to MBNA!

AC

Hi Angrycat and Andrew!

Yes he is to cute !My OH and me love visiting wildlife parks ! That lovely old boy was in a rare breeds farm we visited!:)

hiya sunflower99

i do hope you are feeling a bit better after today

i have had a brill day , and well its these days that you suddenly realise its all worth it

anyway off to bed soon getting up early to do loads and loads of letters

take care everyone and keep happy ciao MAZ

• Haha 1

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Do it!

AC

Thanks to link Angrycat! That was interesting reading! Glad you liked my pig! We though he was rather sweet too! Too good to send MBNA! Good idea of yours to send its dung to MBNA!:D

How about my idea of eating it? :D

NOOOOOO! Please dont eat my pig!

• Haha 1

Hi Goldlady!

I hope you dont mind but i just sent you a pm asking your advice! Sorry it is a bit of a book!i am notvery good at concise letters!I would be very grateful for some advice.Hope you dont mind,

Absolutely NOT!

Pigs are cute and aparently even more intelligent than Dogs, no offence to dogs, I love them too.

Re my above Link re: Mandy;

It's a bit like the Poacher doing the Gamekeepers Job...

AC

Hi Angry Cat!

Glad you like pigs as well!They are very intelligent! I would love one as a pet! but have to make do with trips to rare breed farms to see them! :-)I would love to have one in my back garden!but dont think my OH will let me!

Do it!

AC

Yes as you say poachers doing game keepers job so not much hope there !

DSCF1434.jpg?t=1228034011

Another pig pic! LOL

They are still too nice to send to MBNA though!

Hi Angry Cat as you like pigs too! Another nice pic of them! LOL:)