I just need a break fed up of bills

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5797 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yesterday morning my fridge breaks i rang up its over 1 yr old so im told 95.00 to fix it NO CHANCE......

Baliffs turn up as posted in my other thread.......

I then gettin a speeding fine through the door.......

Today my hoover breaks on me my bf has fallen out with me i feel crap.....:mad::mad::(:(

I wk as hard as i can to keep me and my children im not making excuses i got myself into 15k of debt ive been to cab got on a programme but im so fed up i cant do anything

i want to go bankrupt cant do that till ive raised the money

sorry just feeling sorry and low im not a bad person but feel like im bein punished:(

Sometimes you have weeks like that. It's the yin and yang of life. Next week, you could get a tax rebate, win a new fridge in prize draw and have your BF propose to you....and the bailiffs could go out of business(that last one is a bit far fetched).

Keep the chin up.

ok, before you say it, I missed the speeding ticket.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

What "programme" are you on ?

Please list the debts, who they are with, how much is owing, if you have any CCJs, etc.

Do you have any elecrical re-cycling companies near you ? Do a search and find out...as these places sell unwanted items (after they've been services) at a fraction of their normal cost.

I have quoted The Sale of Goods Act, 1979 in letters to stores re. goods that have packed up after a year... you should be entitled to a free repair.... but will probably have a battle if you decide to go down this route.

:)

thanks for clarifying that, I did think that was an odd comment in the context of the whole post.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Something I was told about is when everything goes wrong, have a good clear out indoors, just to shake the 'gremlins' or whatever out of their hidey holes. You might also find things you can sell or freecycle - I'm doing a roaring freecycle trade at the mo in unused bed linen and padded envelopes....

As for the bf - I haven't had a serious one for a while, a lot of interest now but I am not overbothered, a kiss and cuddle watching tv would be my ideal date - nobody else around, a bottle of wine on the coffee table and a nice man to canoodle with.

Have you tried the CAB, as you have children they should be able to help. In my case I didn't have kids and they didn't want to know. Again depending on your area depends on how good they are.

Keep your chin up, you've found CAG and can now take back control of some of the situations.

36_3_16.gifYou'd never have the rainbow if you didn't have the rain.

Cheer up, chickeroo, next week the sun will shine, in the meantime take Priority's advice & take control - it's so empowering.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.