Sub Prime Mortgages/loans and secret commission

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again HomerJSimpson,

After you discovered ge paid them 10% what happened? Did you pursue it ?

I have had quite a time away from Cag and am just returning now. I am going to pursue this and get onto sar'ing GE's solicitors.

Jo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
This is the GE underwriting guide showing all of the secret commission rates paid to intermediaries. Don't ask me where it came from and I won't tell!!

hi steveoram1

have these rates been verified as yet?

i used to have a few GE Loans since been paid off though...would love to see what commission the barstewards got????

hi frettfull

great article!!

doc:-)

• 1 month later...
This is the GE underwriting guide showing all of the secret commission rates paid to intermediaries. Don't ask me where it came from and I won't tell!!

Good evening

It would be good if it could be seen...!! I am having a problem opening this...!!

Best wishes as always

Dougal

• 4 weeks later...

since mortgage day in November 2004 commisions have not been secret. they the procuratrion the broker receives from the lender, they are listed on the key facts illustrations and mortgage offer.

this is also not a charge for the consumer, its a fee for the lender to the broker for arranging the mortgage as this is how they get paid.

• 1 month later...

I too have been refused the underwriting sheet by Ge, formerly IGroup (now IGroup2)?? formerly Ocwen - that in itself is confusing and they claim to be something else again whenever you write to them!?! - did supply some redacted info which of course speaks volumes. Does anyone have an address for Bernard Elliston and Co?

PS Sub Prime Mortgage not secured loan

(they are attempting to repossess)

Edited by maybelline

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

• 1 month later...