Npower HELP AT LAST!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5780 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think through all the bad press this German owned company has finally got it's act together. I had several problems through moving house and most staff you speak to at Npower call centres just don't want to know. The dedicated help team can!

I posted the following on several forums as I was that impressed with the quick service I got. I had had several estimated bills and Npower wrongly had over £100 of my money and despite promises never ever read my meters correctly, I got married moved house and the same thing happened, estimated readings. I was so sick and tired of speaking to numpties in the call centres that I was directed to a new team who deal direct with these issues. I received a cheque within 5 days of speaking to Teresa Walsh. Credit where credit's due, it worked for me.

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE -READ BELOW!

Did you know that Npower has a dedicated team to look into this type of thing and issue refunds where appropriate? the Lady I dealt with is (Edit) and her mobile is (Edit) or (Edit) she credited me with £450. Nice lady.

Hope that helps.

By credit I mean a cheque to me from them for £450.

You can write to her at:-

Npower

Oak House

Bridgewater Road

Worcester

WR4 9FP

Edited by ukaviator
Email address and phone numbers removed.

I suppose it all depends on who answers your calls. I called them recently as they sent me al etter telling me i was in credit by a few hundred pounds on my gas and electricity. So i called requesting they sent me a cheque, but was told they could not do that, as the money was left in the account for following months payment! I called again and told the next person i spoke to that i demanded they return the money to my account, as it should be earning me interest and not them. I was advised against this, as i might not be able to pay my next bill. I requested they reduced my monthly dd as it was obvious i was not using as much as they were billing me for, and was told i had to wait for next bill! I have been with them 8 months now so they can see my usage, and i give them readings, just to make sure. Anyway at last they said they would send cheques. We will see. They are obviously overbilling everyone, so they can make interest on the amounts in credit.

Makes me wonder why they have to have a dedicated team to resolving this in the first place!!! At least they realise it's a problem though, but it should never get to the point of trying to charge customers for other peoples debts!! On the one hand, they go to the expense of setting up and running this dedicated team, and yet, on the other hand, they can't seem to afford to get a real person to read a meter!!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone got Teresa Walsh's telephone number..? Private Message me if you have to.. Thanks!

Abbey - 547.00 settled in full.

Second claim: £204 WON.

Barclaycard - 142.88 incl interest due WON BY DEFAULT as they didn't even bother entering a defence. Barclaycard paid up £184.88.

MBNA - Concluded £634.31

Capital One Concluded £148

Kinda disappointed I've no more banks to go after now...