Reduced Payment Arrangement

Mac1411
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Crap1 has gone very quiet recently, have they gone bust yet?!?!?

We live in hope Mac :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, oh deary deary dear

A reply from these morons to the letter Citizen advised I sent in post 44 (basically asking them to take me to court)

"We will be sending you one of our income and expenditure forms......

.... following proof documents are needed...... a photocopy of one of your bank statements etc etc blah blah.

I think that I will just do nothing.

Oh dear, oh deary deary dear

A reply from these morons to the letter Citizen advised I sent in post 44 (basically asking them to take me to court)

"We will be sending you one of our income and expenditure forms......

.... following proof documents are needed...... a photocopy of one of your bank statements etc etc blah blah.

I think that I will just do nothing.

It makes you want to sit in a corner and weep doesnt it ?. If it were me, I would just ignore the letter. You have made them aware on more than one occasion that you are not prepared to send bank statements, etc and you have provided them with all the information they are legally entitled to. You are continuing to make the payments you can afford. Let the next move be theirs. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi all, Guess what? I have received TWO letters from Crap 1!

Firstly a load of bank statments (still 2 months missing) and another copy of Short Platinum Application Certificate and my terms and conditions (and the code at the bottom 02/0 8. So nothing new there then, I think I will maintain my friendship with the Information Commissioner then.

Second letter - wait for it.... an Income and Expenditure form.. Yippee!!

(no mention of a bank statement though) so I will fill this in and return it with no stamp on.

Happy days

You gotta laugh mac.. they are such a sad crowd. :)

BCOBS

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have today received the following Default Notice, can anyone advise if it is OK?

cap1default001.jpg

cap1default002.jpg

Also I have a compliant with FOS outstanding about this so can the default still be issued?

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by 1411mac

• 1 month later...

Hi, Can anyone help with this ongoing problem that I have with these people.

Basically I complained to the FOS as they insisted on me sending a bank statement, this insistence has never been withdrawn to me.

I filled and I&E statement in and returned, they accepted this and put me on a reduced payment plan and defaulted me. I wrote to them explaining that as the account was the matter of a camplaint with the FOS they should not issue a default, I have not refused to make payments to them. I also told them they had sent a copy of the application form not an agreement and the incorect T&C's. I have had this letter today

cap1271108_1.jpg

cap1271108_2.jpg

Where can I go from here as I think that they are trying to pull the wool over my eyes so to speak. Any advice would be appreciated

Mac

• 1 month later...

Hi All, not posted for a while.

These crap 1 people are getting me nowhere. They have again written to me to tell me that the 'Agreement' i.e. Short Platinum Application form' is a correct credit agreements and the terms & conditions (2008) are valid and they are unable to send any different documentation to support my request. I have had enough, I'm going to stop paying them any more based on the info they have sent, can anyone suggest a letter to send?

Also regarding them asking me for a full bank statement. I spoke to the FOS adjudicator yesterday and told him I consider this unreasonable and as I complained to him they should not have issued a default (shan't hold my breath thought).

The crap 1 default does not specificatlly give a date for remedy simply BEFORE THE DATE SHOWN and the only date is 28 days from the date of this letter is this right??

Appreciate any advice and thanks.

Mac

Hi Mac,

Yes, a DN should allow a clear 14 days allowing for service. It is my understanding that they have to put a proper date ie 1st April 2008 however, they could argue that having put 28 days covers that. I am not sure if that could be argued properly in court though.

You do not have to send them a bank statement or any other financially sensitive document.

I think you have already sent them a letter stating this. I would be inclined to dig it out, dust it off and resend it. :D

BCOBS

I have had my ruling through from the FOS and that was a waste of time!! Looks like Crap1 can't do no wrong in the FOS eyes!!

Anyway I have a copy of a 'Short Platinum Application from' together with current T&Cs so I would like to send them the Account in dispute no enforceable CCA letter that I have seen on the site, is this OK to do?

I got the copy application with my SAR not a CCA request but Crap1 say the information they supplied conforms to CCA act section 78 and they are unable to send any different documentation to support their request

Thanks

Mac