dg2007 v nationwide

debrag2007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Like Andy say's, Good Luck with that dg2007. Keep us updated with any news.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Good luck from me too :D

I'm fighting back and ready to go :D who will be my first victim? LBL, Brighthouse.

..."If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life."

I am not here to insult or offend...just to offer advice and seek advice as all this is a learning experience, such is the cycle of life...for those that would wish to insult me for my thoughts or deeds...Stay Blessed for I know my heart is pure with no ill thought towards YOU. :cool:

Nationwide Won:D Benefits returned £577

So I sent my letter on 15/05/08 and still nothing to say they have recieved it

The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference xxxxxx. Please try again later.

Does that just mean the systems down?

Edited by debrag2007

Guest Old_andrew2018
So I sent my letter on 15/05/08 and still nothing to say they have recieved it

Hi You've left personal details your royal mail reference number

Does that just mean the systems down?

Regards

Andy

Well hope your response is better than the one I got.

I'm fighting back and ready to go :D who will be my first victim? LBL, Brighthouse.

..."If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life."

I am not here to insult or offend...just to offer advice and seek advice as all this is a learning experience, such is the cycle of life...for those that would wish to insult me for my thoughts or deeds...Stay Blessed for I know my heart is pure with no ill thought towards YOU. :cool:

got a reply today:

can someone help me with this letter I got from Nationwide

Quote:

However Nationwide has now become involed in legal proceedings with the Office of Fair Trading in relation to account charges. We believe this test case will resolve the legal issues regarding the fairness and legality of charges.

Normally we would resolve your complaint through our internal complaints process as quickly as possible. However until the test case clarifies the issues, we have asked the FSA to suspend the normal timetable for dealing with bank charges complaints. The FSA has agreed to this request subject to conditions that protect your rights.

Once the legal proceedings between the OFT and the banks finish, we will resolve your complaint as quickly as posible

It goes on but I think thats the main part

got a reply today:

can someone help me with this letter I got from Nationwide

Quote:

However Nationwide has now become involed in legal proceedings with the Office of Fair Trading in relation to account charges. We believe this test case will resolve the legal issues regarding the fairness and legality of charges.

Normally we would resolve your complaint through our internal complaints process as quickly as possible. However until the test case clarifies the issues, we have asked the FSA to suspend the normal timetable for dealing with bank charges complaints. The FSA has agreed to this request subject to conditions that protect your rights.

Once the legal proceedings between the OFT and the banks finish, we will resolve your complaint as quickly as posible

It goes on but I think thats the main part

I received the same reply, erm I must admit the letter was two pages long and I was probably a little hasty according to one person who has posted on my page however when you have tried to feed your kids on £3 from thurday to monday I guess you can understand why....I think technically looking back over my letter that until they see if they loose and are forced to pay that technically they dont have to give us our money back yet.

If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will be quick to tell me

Hi, dg2007.

Continue with your claim, send them your LBA.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-3-letter-before-action.html

Regards.

Scott.

Hi, dg2007.

Continue with your claim, send them your LBA.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-3-letter-before-action.html

Regards.

Scott.

Thats what I did and was criticised for doing things badly....dont know why and they have failed to respond to thread stating how to rectify or what I should have done if they believed I am doing things wrong:-|

Hi, Sweetnsexyenglish.

As long as dg2007, keeps to the timescales laid out on this site, everything should run smoothly.

Regards.

Scott.

Edited by maroondevo52

Hi, Sweetnsexyenglish.

As long as dg2007, keeps to the timescales laid out on this site, everything should run smoothly.

Regards.

Scott.

That would be the only mistake I have made but there is the issue of route they have mentioned also...as I took it that since they have responded 14 days would be monday coming however.

Hi, Sweetnsexyenglish.

Regards.

Scott.

well I didn't have to wait 14day for my reply so should I just reply now or wait till the end of 14 days?

well I didn't have to wait 14day for my reply so should I just reply now or wait till the end of 14 days?

Well as I have been accused of doing things my own way rather than the tried and tested way....I'd say wait till the 14 days are up ;)

Well as I have been accused of doing things my own way rather than the tried and tested way....I'd say wait till the 14 days are up ;)

Yes, so would I.

You might get someone giving you a telling off ;)

Regards.

Scott.

How is yours going any news, received a letter from mine so I am keeping my fingers crossed its something positive and not a stall tactic;)

letter received 22/05/08 has 14days passed yet?

a bit ahead of myself but:

Charges £xxx.xx

Associated overdraft interest charges £xxx.xx

Interest under s.69 County Courts Act 1984 £xxx.xx isn't this below?

Court Fee £xx.xx

TOTAL £ xx.xx

Plus interest pursuant to S.69 County Courts Act 1984 from date of issue to date of judgement/settlement at £xx.xx per day [(enter daily rate here - (CHARGES+OD interest)x 0.00022 = pence per day)] OR at such rate and for such periods as the court deems just.

Edited by debrag2007

I dont know what to do with mine as they sent me the expenditure form so I have filled it in and sent it back....does the expenditure change my position or do I file court papers anyway??

that is showing them how much you have to pay them each month I would think.

my second letter is getting sent on the 11th

The expenditure shows them what my financial position is but I don't know whether to continue as normal or give them time as they have way too many people responding to my letters and it would appear half the time they are contradicting themselves, probably a way of stalling me but right now I have a headache and cant think about anything today, wish you luck with yours;)

What sort of responses have you had so far?