Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't think that bankruptcy is a sign of a complete failure. A great many famous people have had little wobbles with their wonga and gone bust, some had it and lost it, others lost it then got it back and then some.

Francis Ford Coppola (film maker - The Godfather)

Kim Basinger (Actress)

Barbara Bel Geddes (Actress - Miss Ellie in Dallas)

George Best (Football star)

Bjorn Borg (Tennis player)

Toni Braxton (Singer)

John DeLorean (Car maker - featured in Back to the Future films)

Walt Disney (Founded Disney)

Handel (Composer - messiah)

MC Hammer (Singer)

Ulysses S.Grant (18th President of the USA)

Charles Goodyear (Invented goodyear tyres)

Don Jonson (Actor - miami vice,nash bridges)

Al Jolson (Singer)

Jerry Lee Lewis (Singer)

Abraham Lincoln (16th President of the USA)

Meat Loaf (Singer)

Rembrandt (Painter)

Burt Reynolds (Actor)

Donald Trump (Businessman - bounced back quite well!)

and lots lots more like Mick Fleetwood, Tammy Wynette, Cyndi Lauper, LaToya Jackson,Marvin Gaye, Larry King, Buster Keaton, Mickey Rooney, Britney Spears' mum.

THERE YOU GO TILLY-don't worry to much-if this is the way you decide to go-many have been there before-prob including tawny by a few weeks prob.Just try to enjoy your life looking forward to the future you will surely have when this chapter in your life has gone.Better things lie ahead for sure.Good luck Tawny.Prob seen before but nice to know famous peeps gone before.

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh so it seems the in thing to do. there u go tills u will be cool

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

If you stop paying them, you'll have saved up in no time. And loads of charities help with bankrupcy fees- I wonder if you can get a budgetting loan from the DWP?:D

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

LOL well that would be an idea but u need to tell them its for HP and Other repayments.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

A budgetting loan would be entirely inappropriate as this quote from the DWP website shows.

You can apply for a Budgeting Loan if you or your partner are getting a low income benefit and need help buying things like furniture, clothes or certain expenses to do with living or working.

Have you got any links for charities that may help with the bankruptcy fee Emma?

Not sure if you've had this link before Tilly.What is bankruptcy

This may provide useful information too. http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex160a_e.pdf

Edited by caro
add link
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

i can say for certain that ppl apply for loans and do what they like with them.

One guy applied for 3k to furnish his flat with when it was fully furnished then used the money to pay for and go on holiday with.

i can say for certain that ppl apply for loans and do what they like with them.

One guy applied for 3k to furnish his flat with when it was fully furnished then used the money to pay for and go on holiday with.

:eek: :eek:

Don't apply to me GM not got a house :rolleyes::p

Here is a good resource for finding charities who may help. Some are geographically specific, others work specific. Good to have a nose around, Tilly.

Welcome to turn2us - financial help | information | support

• Haha 1

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Tills i am not saying it is appropriate i am just saying that as a example towards what ppl do with the money.

• Haha 1

And I was only suggesting it as a legitimate option- if it isn't to be used for that purpose, don't as that would be fraud. And no-one here would suggest breaking the law (we get in enough trouble without doing anything illegal!;))

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

its ok. Anyway just a thought u know u said you were not going bankrupt outta revenge well wot about the way your mortgage company has treated u are u not in a way getting revenge on them? As i say revenge is sweet.

its ok. Anyway just a thought u know u said you were not going bankrupt outta revenge

Yup i remember, i meant the ex, life is too short for grudges or getting your own back, divorce will be enough :D

well wot about the way your mortgage company has treated u are u not in a way getting revenge on them? As i say revenge is sweet.

i suppose so in a way :rolleyes:

I most certainly agree with you there GM, revenge is definitely sweet IKON1a79b3e925a2387bdd009259a25bb67fd570d2ff1c.gif

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hope you don't mind but I just wanted to say how much I admire the way you have handled this tilly....Most people would have just given up..I have been watching this this thread almost everyday, hoping that you get the little bit of luck that you deserve....I really hope it all works out for you and am so inspired by the way you have held your head up thoughout the whole thing....Good on you and I wish all the best luck in the world...God Bless and if there is anything I can do just shout..

Multay..x

• Haha 2

:)** Any opinion expressed by me is given with the best intentions - But I could be wrong so bear that in mind**:)

Missed Call Checker - http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Calls.aspx/077/m

we could do with winning lotto numbers

lmao Jade at least it's not the chainsaw :eek::D:D

ooooo I forgot about that, but do you know; when I think back, I remember lending it to somebody, & I haven't seen it since. ( It must be that ***** 'cos when he's borrowed it, you always have to ask for it back) lmao. Gawd knows what he wanted it for though. lol

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]