Me V Oakwood Homeloans Limited

ronnie11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Campari

They are absolute muppets are they not? Just about every case i hear about with OHL, they fail to act on what the judge actually sets out, which leaves you in a strong position as long as you keep all records, also they ALWAYS fail to follow the correct protocols (which you can find online) for repos'.

Hit them with the fact that GMAC failed to offer any 'legal conisderation' (EVEN better that it was an American company as their financial system is more open to private viewing) which is the same deal i went through, and they normally back out of it before it actually gets to court!

I have been waiting for over two years now as i said and STILL they won't meet me in court.....ggrrrrrr and i REALLY want to as i am armed to the teeth!!! buggers haha

I have just been trying to call the London Director of OHL, who not surprisingly, does not wish to talk to me directly on this issue. Also Gordon Browns office AND David Camerons office will not talk to me on this issue at all..... no comment whatsoever!!

The FSA are no good as they do not know or do not wish to know the meaning of 'legal consideration'.

For any sceptics to what i say out there, I have just received FULL backing of a recently retired High Court Judge. Who agrees that if i can prove that the money is created after the signing, then the contract is in fact null and void. Unfortunatley for me and the papers he will not allow me to disclose his name to the public for obvious reasons.

The papers won't print the story and neither will the mass media, check out who owns them ALL and you will quickly see why!!

*sigh* It's just us lot now on our tod! So let's carry the fight to them for once

Love & peace

C.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic