sneaky mbna

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, just wanted to warn all cag-gers about the latest piece of sneakiness from those naughty debt collection folk at MBNA. I have been ignoring all calls from withheld and international numbers on my landline as I refuse to speak to this rude lot of numpties. Today they have tried a new approach - having got hold of my mobile number from somewhere some eejit calling himself 'feargal' has just rung leaving me a message telling me to stop ignoring their calls and ring them on a 01244 number immediately (didnt actually say he was from MBNA but I checked the number and it was them). What was sneaky about it was that he rang me from a mobile number.... i happened to be on another call which was why I missed it but I normally would have answered as I run my business from my mobile so regularly answer calls to mobile numbers I dont recognise. Not sure whether its okay for me to put the number on here... would that be helpful...?

They do this and they also send odd texts like..

Call me we haven't spoken for a while with a number...

And...

Hi please call Lisa (any name here) then a number...

They are a sneaky bunch of whatsits for sure.:mad:

:(:confused:Confused, sad,bewildered,befuddled,bemused,disorientated,lonley until I came here, moving forward to :smile::lol: ,trying not to let them drag me down.:cool:

The sneaky barstewards sent me letters disguised as Christmas cards, in red envelopes and hand written 2 days before xmas. I swore I'd never deal with these *&*^*'s again but then they took over my RBS credit card a while back. I HATE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH:x

The sneaky barstewards sent me letters disguised as Christmas cards, in red envelopes and hand written 2 days before xmas. I swore I'd never deal with these *&*^*'s again but then they took over my RBS credit card a while back. I HATE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH:x

did u sign a new agreement with RBS?

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

But I have made a CCA request from them which should have been received today. Chances of MBNA coming up with anything on a 7 year old account that used to be with RBS? They can't even find their own, let alone assigned accounts. I'll see what happens next. Probably start getting those relentless phones calls again. Now I'm better and have found this place I'll soon put a stop to that too!

Just as an aside I noticed on my CreditFile today that MBNA made an 'unrecorded enquiry' on 10th Jan '08. Are they allowed to make adhoc enquiries if I have an account with them?