** Irwin Mitchells Solicitors Strike Again Grrrrrrrrr!!! **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5900 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I have recently read a post on here by which it seems there was a serious breech of processes by IRWIN MITCHEL SOLICITORS.

I have also been a victim of similar breech by them, only they managed to get an interim charge on my house while my head was turned.

I am very interested to see if there are others who have suffered similar fates at their hands.

They are very sneaky and exploit all the loopholes possible.

I would complain to the law society, but you see, my research shows that the big man at the top of the firm... is also one of the big men at the top of that one! so... what to do.

I am willing to explore options, and it would be real power if done so in numbers... hence why I'm on the CAG site! ;-)

You are welcome to PM me or respond here and lets get some power together to stop IRWIN MITCHELLS SOLICITORS taking advantage of innocent victims, and stop them winning awards off the flesh of their brethren... Oooo was that sounded a bit harsh, but I left it in.

Talk soon.

Hi Shidoshi:)

Please try a search on Irwins and check out the debt forum. Search button is on the toolbar above. This will throw up similar cases with Irwin Mitchells.

It is best if discussion is kept to the public threads and use of PMs avoided as regards advice issues. This is to ensure that all advice can be commented on and checked, which is in everyones best interests.

You are correct in your assumptions about use of loopholes but there are experts in the debt forums who can give you advice.

If you can't find what you need, please let us know.

Good luck, Kenny.:)