cca help what now

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have requested a cca fromcabot day 26 today and letter came to say they are aware of the request and are going to tell the original debtor how many days have elapsed...my question how many days have I got to wait before im free??? For anyone out there who thinks what an easy way to get out of something and not to opay i will gladly tell you that I was paying and they were harassing me for more money (I have paid well over my initial debt maybe 3 times over) I asked them for a settlement figure which they quoted at £90 when i agreed she put me on hold and said sorry they wanted £190 now!!!! I then requested a cca and surprise surprise i now owe £441!!!! Thanks in anticipation

they cannot legally pursue the debt after 12 working days after your request for a copy of the CCA if they do not produce one after a further 30 days they could then also be committing a criminal offence,

although they can ask for you too pay they cannot enforce payment without the CCA