working tax credits application

GlasweJen
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've started my new job but not been paid yet. Got the WTC application form in and called the head office to get stuff like PAYE reference numbers and the like but I'm quite unsettled that no one has asked of proof to be sent for the form.

I'm under 25 so only qualify because i'm disabled, recieve DLA and tick more than 1 of the accepted disabilities boxes so that's no issue but should I send my DLA letter and doctors summary of my conditon away with the form? I just want this to go through as quick as possible.

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

I decided to stuff it and send in the DLA letter anyway, I just know they'll send out demand for it later if I don't.

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

• 4 weeks later...

I hope you sent your docs recorded delivery. To tell you truth, you don't need to send them anything unless they ask. A word of advice keep them up to date on any changes of circumstances, most overpayments are caused by people not reporting changes.