Backdoor HFO CCJ and CO - old Virgin MBNA card debt

mini mee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cartaphilus
Not registered with the Law Society.
Oh, dear, that's exceptionally naughty, is that a reportable thing? Edited by Cartaphilus

They have nothing better to do! Maybe Mr Chall is so bored he’s Googling himself. Hope he keeps the Kleenex handy.

(Of course, what I mean is he will be so saddened at the justice CAG gets for its members that he’ll be crying. What did you think I meant?)

Not necessarily but some threads seem to attract a big audience, don't let it put you off! You have obviously received some bad advice on this in the past and TR will not help you resolve this.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

You mentioned they said they would not proceed to court because you were paying. How did they do this without your knowledge?

Also, was there a written agreement in place regarding what you were paying?

because they sent me the court papers. when i contacted them we agreed a payment schedule and the lovely diana agreed to cancel the court case as i was making payments. she told me that she would not go to court and not to worry. BUT she went anyway and the first i knew of it was when i got the letter from the court

I’m guessing they issued the claim form, you contacted them, they said don’t worry, we not going ahead, send us the papers... and ... bang!

This is why you should always deal in writing, or record your calls.

This one could take some work, mini mee, so you’ll have to really dig deep.

EDIT: Sorry, posted at the same time. But my, spot on!

when it was all done. stupid i know but head and buried..you know. and he was a useless waste of space. just looked on law society web. think sonny is really SHARANPREET. doesn't have his right work place on there either

when it was all done. stupid i know but head and buried..you know. and he was a useless waste of space. just looked on law society web. think sonny is really SHARANPREET. doesn't have his right work place on there either

He should be using his full registered name at all times. He is listed as an assistant solicitor. He most certainly would not be senior to Mr Turnbull. And his career appears to be on a downward spiral... so soon!

Edited by DonkeyB