Paintball v Magic Loans Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4768 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello painty,

in my response above I mentioned wants and needs and not demands and needs but you know what I meant for sure:eek:

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My post #23 and request for comment/help has so far received over 200 views ... but just one response ... :rolleyes:

Non-compliance LBA sent today.

Hello Painty,

Sorry that you have only had one response to your post for comments. I do believe that many caggers do turn to you for help, advise, information and support and you in return are more that helpful. I apologise for not giving you the support that you deserve. Its the support from others that spur us on:D

Our Friend AA:D has been spot on as usual and I am more than confident that your LBA will be on the spot too:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello Painty,

My post #23 and request for comment/help has so far received over 200 views ... but just one response ... :rolleyes:

Non-compliance LBA sent today.

Let us know what you get back from them and I will stick my oar in again:D

If I miss any posts that you need assistance with just drop me a PM and if I can help you know I will.;-)

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Don't forget me PB - if I can help I will......... ;)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Hi, just came across your thread. Re your post 23, surely if they can't supply you with evidence of the telephone conversations that strengthens your case against them rather than the opposite. If they can't prove they told you x, y and z then you have them; or as the OH has just suggested perhaps they do have the call transcripts but they are equally damaging to their argument.

Battle on girl - and let me know if you still want to have an evening of doing sums:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Hi, just came across your thread. Re your post 23, surely if they can't supply you with evidence of the telephone conversations that strengthens your case against them rather than the opposite. If they can't prove they told you x, y and z then you have them; or as the OH has just suggested perhaps they do have the call transcripts but they are equally damaging to their argument.

Battle on girl - and let me know if you still want to have an evening of doing sums:D

Thanks to both of you ... :p I think an evening of sums ... and beer... is quite in order :D:D

One bottle, two bottles, three bottles - no problem there:D. Speak soon xx

BANK CHARGES

Others

fifteen bottles, sixteen bottles errrrr:eek:

• Haha 1

BANK CHARGES

Others

Not to mention the lagavulin ones .... eh PB ? :p

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

;) Maybe ..........:p LOL!

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 1 month later...

Ah - no doubt another evening of beer and sums will be needed once they have responded:D Happy New Year :p

BANK CHARGES

Others

Ah - no doubt another evening of beer and sums will be needed once they have responded:grin: Happy New Year :p

Ah! - it's a hard life Goldlady .........:rolleyes::lol:

Happy New Year to you too...........LOL!

Nemo me impune lacessit

We are easily pleased:D

BANK CHARGES

Others

Hmmm, is that a good thing or a bad thing? (pondering...)

I'm saying nowt... :roll:

Any answer I gave to that could get me in de-e-e-ep trouble ........... :lol:

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 2 years later...

Hello fellow CAGGERS and PPI reclaimers :-)

An update on my PPI claim for a loan taken out with London Mortgage Co in late September 2006.

I have finally resurrected this claim after speaking with the FOS this week. The loan was brokered by Magic Loans, who I corresponded with regarding the mis-selling up until December 2008. FOS say the broker is responsible for the mis-selling, therefore the complaint is directed at them.

Yesterday, I sent Magic Loans a request for payment letter, they have 14 days to respond. I will keep you all posted.

Painty