Marlin DCA & CCJ help please :(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could I bump this up please. Im now thinking of letting them get their CCJ, as this has become really deep water for me.

Im am very worried (through recent past experiences) that the Judge we will be having is not 'up' on this kind of thing.

Im worried that I could end up with a few thousand costs on top of this debt.

Help please, Im supposed to have this 'standard disclosure by list' in by tomorrow, I havent got a clue what im supposed to put on it. :(:(

please advise...

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi BB,

Heres a link to a thread which i helped with

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/dca-legal-successes/124572-hfc-no-agreement-amended-6.html#post1347693

and heres a link to the form they used

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n265_1005.pdf

You do not need to cite all the court forms that you have recieved but mainly you need to refer to documents relating to the case and which you will refer to in court

I trust this helps you

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I would like to thank you all for your thorough help and support with this case of mine.

I have now made the decision to let marlin have their CCJ. I cannot afford to fight any longer, mentally or even riskier, financially.

Would anyone please point me in the direction of a template that I can send to Marlin and the court saying.. 'ok you win, you got your papers in place at last, have your ccj'.

Many, many thanks to you all - you win some, you lose some... now moving onto the cabot case... ;)

Bernie x

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

Just wanting some info, if you dont mind?

I sent in the N9 form, with icome and expenditure on it, offering them £10 per month on the CCJ. Ive never recieved any paperwork saying the CCJ had been awarded, I only know this because of a credit search.

I have now had the paperwork for them to get a charging order on my property and they wont accept the ccj to be paid in instalments.

Any ideas please?

BB xx

berniebobs,

so sorry to hear of your problems, can you not ring the courts to find out if and when the ccj was placed?

I thought you had to default on the ccj before they could go for a charging order:eek:

Hope steven or pt can come to your rescue.

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

You should have sent N245 to the court that awarded the CCJ along with an income and expenditure statement showing what you can afford...This link is to the gov expenditure amounts that you can claim each month and what the court uses to asses

Time to Pay: Completing Income & Expenditure forms

With this in place they can only get a charging order if you dont pay what the court set as the monthly payment.

Act Fast...

Live Life-Debt Free