paid face2face doorstepper DCA £110 for sky debt chased for Intrum - he pocketed it! sky say. refunded by F2F - dodgy bloke now fired!!

blue4ever
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there blue,

Do you still know which DCA this was?

Who is actually asking you for money now? Is it Sky or the DCA?

It sounds like the chimp who came to your door has kept the money for himself. Saying that, you know he gave you a receipt then HE should also have made some sort of note of the transaction.

If it`s the DCA who is asking you for money, you could send them a prove it letter and also a full SAR. They will then need to prove you STILL owe the money and with a bit of luck the SAR might give a clue if a payment was made sometime, if something shows then you have an argument. Did you get the guys name? I wouldn`t even speak to people with no name.

Failing this, it`s looks as though you have lost your money. At least now you know what these DCA`s are REALLY like. You must NEVER speak to these morons on the phone. If they come to your door, tell them to **** off and close the door. If they don`t call the Feds and make a complaint for harassment and tresspassing.

Have you explained your situation to Sky? You should make a formal complaint to Sky as they are responsible for employing low lifes like these.

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Hi again blue,

How you doing this morning?

This looks like a tough one to crack. You can understand the problem from Sky`s perspective. Clearly you have been ripped off and you MUST prove it somehow.

I was just thinking, could you make a formal complaint with these idiots? Perhaps a full SAR might help get you some information you require? Failing that, you could then complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If your problem is not resolved within 8 weeks with Intrum the FOS may then take up your case. They will basically investigate your complaint which I think includes them going through Intrums books. The FOS will charge THEM £400 (or is it £300) for that. With a bit of look, they might give in before that.

I don`t think there`s anything else you can do apart from maybe trying the complaint and FOS route.

We have had our own dealings with Sky lately, and Wesclots empty heads. We owed them £450, and we ended up paying them £350 and having our service reinstated. So, £110 to me doesn`t sound like much, but clearly Sky WANT it first.

My thread is here if your interest http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/126282-wescot-credit-services-sky.html

Give the FOS a ring and let us know how you get on.

Regards

N.P

If this has been helpful, then please click my scales, they like that ;)

P.S. One more thing, I think by now you know that you should NEVER speak to these clowns, they have no rights on your property. If one turns up scatter him, if he doesn`t move, then move him yourself if you have to. Do EVERYTHING in writing, and NO telephone communications.

• Haha 1

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi Blue,

I wouldn`t take to heart the way these knob jockeys speak to you on the phone. Everyone can be nasty and rude if they really want.

If they ring and they catch you out, just speak to them however you seem fit. My last conversion with Crapone ended with me saying  you're stupid, irritating  , so stopringing", LOL, I haven`t heard from them since.

Regards

N.P ;)