Mortgage and 2nd charge

Ladidi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me. I ahve amortgage with GMAC adn 2nd charge with capstones. Every time I get behind I get hit with fees and charges. are these fees and charges enforceable? Can i reclaim them? Half the time it`s hard to balance out salary and monies for kids and work etc..the costs are spiralling. I cant get a newmortagage deal as we messed up last year. You see we was on target for a new deal and we was advised it was done and dusted and this went for 3 months!! So we never paid our original mortgage. bad mistake. but our mortgage advisor kept saying dont worry everything is ok it is sorted or we havea deal etc and the USA had their credit crunch and then Northern Rock and now we are in such a mess and our credit history is shot due to this and now we are struggling ot make ends meet!!!! I seriously regret buying the house, all the added bills and payments we have to make is killing us!!! Is there anything I can do re fees and charges being added??

Ladidi

Hi

How much is the regular payment on your 1st mortgage

How much is the regular payment on the 2nd mortgage ?

How much in arrears are you on both accounts

How much is your house worth ?

How much do you owe on both accounts currently?

How much do you both bring home in wages after stoppages etc?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

Hi, First of all I`m not in arrears on my mortgage just my 2nd charge and between them both my outgoings is £950 per month and my house value is £120k. My arrears are only £700. I just wanted to know if I could reclaim the so called fees they charge you for late payments and paying by DD card etc..

Ladidi