Missing mortgae payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

My mortgage is due to be collected from my bank account on the 1st of March but due to some problems i will not have this money in the bank.

I know i will have to ring them and explain but can someone tell me what will happen and like will i give them a date when i can pay it or will i have to pay 2 months next month i do not know as this has never happened before

Hi Nicki123

I think as this is the first time this has ever happened if you ring them to explain the situation they should be OK.

They might even let you make the missing payment over say the next two months or so - I think the best thing to do is communicate with them.

Best wishes.

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek: