Bill from Bulldog left 14months ago

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5960 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I have been having ongoing trouble with Bulldog/Cable&Wireles

I had been with Bulldog since October 2005 on a monthly contract .There was constant billing problem wehre they would never take DD payments so I would ring with card and pay everymonth.

In November of 2007 We moved home I rang Bulldog to inform them and gave my 30days notice . I december I had not recieved my final bill so rang them T

And was told would be out in January by email..no show

In march of 2007 I recieved a debt letter for £217... £153.58 was for early termination of contract ..This is incorrect as I ad been with bulldog 13 months

I rang Bulldog and they agreed and removed the debt and I paid the phones charges owed and I rang Cable & wiresless who said yes thats ok debt cleared

In Novemebr of 2007 I recieved Moorcroft letter asking for £153.58 again .I rang and told them it disputed this and they put account on hold.I emailed Cable&Wireless who previously owned Bulldog and gave all details and they replied that there team would look in to it.

I tried to ring Bulldog Billing but all old accounts have been closed and they have no way to check them.

I have never recieved any Bill stating what the charge is for I only got this info frm Bulldog cust serv back in Mar 07

Could some one tell me where to go from here .As I have just recieved another letter from Moorcroft 18/02/08 demanding the money again.

Many Thanks

Bulldog ows me over £8.00 they have I have the eamils stating that this amount is owed to me but despite numbers of request they have never sent it to me. I would like to know if there is anything I can do to get this money from the as I OAP and could do with it. It is a year ago since they said that they owed this money to me and kept asking me for my back details which I gave it to them numerous times to no avail.:-?

Bulldog ows me over £8.00 they have I have the eamils stating that this amount is owed to me but despite numbers of request they have never sent it to me. I would like to know if there is anything I can do to get this money from the as I OAP and could do with it. It is a year ago since they said that they owed this money to me and kept asking me for my back details which I gave it to them numerous times to no avail.:-?

Im surprised there's not more complaints about Bulldog but i suppose there are other forums specific to them.

I terminated my contract with Bulldog in 2007 after being with them for 2 years to switch to cable broadband. After going through all the paperwork and bills i found that they had overcharged my credit card by around £90. After numerous false promises and over thirty phone calls over three months the money was still not refunded. I ended up having to take them to the small claims court using 'Money Claim Online' and low and behold i actually received the money owed. MCO was a very easy process and all completed online including payment (which was also claimed back).

I could do what you have done homerdaz but for £8 odd is it worth the hassel - I would certainly not recommend them to anyone after my experience with them.

I suppose that depends on how important the £8 is to you, i don't think you'll get it back from them otherwise. If you have proof they owe you the money then there's no reason why you won't get the £8 and your costs back. Personally i get a bit sick of these corporate companies having no problem taking your money, but when it comes to refunding you they are very reluctant or very slow..