Flick V`s Robinson Way

FLWLSW
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know how i go about serving a s.10 Data Protection Act notice without containing the above information?

data controller

their address

Your Address,

Date

Dear / Sir Madam

Please send me all information to which I am entitled under the Data Protection Act 1998. I enclose a £10 postal order to cover the statutory fee.

Yours Faithfully,

XXXX.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Thanks Tom and LB

Sorry to sound a bit thick but i have to pay Robbos a tenner to tell them to stop processing my data? ie: adding defaults to my CRF while account in dispute and they cannot produce a valid CCA..

Flick x

[COLOR=blue]THAMES CREDIT: STATUTE BARRED LETTER SENT [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]HILLSDEN SECURITIES: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]ROBINSON WAY: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]In default, 30 days up 6th April[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]LOWELL: CCA REQUESTED [COLOR=red]In default 30 days up 6th April made offer for F&F - refused [/COLOR] :D [/COLOR]

Thanks SP, i will fire one off to Robbo`s and their merry band cohorts tomorrow. Im not stopping at lack of CCA i want the defaults off and every other piece of inaccurate damaging information. There is a guy ive never heard of associated with me and a barcleycard ive never had.....mission clean up credit file, i graduate next year, want to buy rest of my house ( shared ownership).....

Just one more thing - are JB debt recovery part of the Lowell group?

I had a letter from Asset Collection and Investigation on behalf of Hillsdens but im sure ACI are part of the Lowell group under JB debt recovery?

[COLOR=blue]THAMES CREDIT: STATUTE BARRED LETTER SENT [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]HILLSDEN SECURITIES: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]ROBINSON WAY: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]In default, 30 days up 6th April[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]LOWELL: CCA REQUESTED [COLOR=red]In default 30 days up 6th April made offer for F&F - refused [/COLOR] :D [/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...

A little update:

After plenty of phone calls from RW threatening allsorts, i recieved a letter today saying that this account will no longer be managed by their office and the account will be sent back to their client. Now the OC is Monument but RW are acting on behalf of Cabot so to who will the account be returned to?

Cheers Flick x

Hi flick I wouldnt hold your breath on that one i have my own thread on these lot, 3 times ive had the letter saying they are no longer dealing with the account and yet they still keep writing to me my complaint has gone in to FOS,so robinson way have now changed the ref number on account and continue to harrass me starting from scratch,it never seems to end with them,i wont be beaten though regards col x

Cheers Col, funnily enough, they called me again tonite telling me i had this account and i needed a debit card to pay it right there and then. I said i was awaiting the proof i had requested 40 days ago, they said it had been sent to which i asked if they had got the PO tracking number as surely they wouldnt be so daft as to send a document such as that in the post without proof. The caller got really snotty and said they would now close the account and send it back. I said i had already got a letter saying thats what they had done.... she then put phone down.

Could you limk me your thread please? ty

Flick x

A little update:

After plenty of phone calls from RW threatening allsorts, i recieved a letter today saying that this account will no longer be managed by their office and the account will be sent back to their client. Now the OC is Monument but RW are acting on behalf of Cabot so to who will the account be returned to?

Cheers Flick x

Whichever greedy barstewards they can palm it on to:rolleyes: