Co-operative bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5934 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I got charges refunded by the co-op a while ago after I made a claim. However I did not claim back interest on the charges then. Now I want to take them to court over the default they are refusing to remove. My problem is I cant file a claim purely for removal of default hence i am thinking about claiming the interest on the charges now. Can anyone give me a clue at what interest rate i need to base the claim on. It was a credit card account if that helps.

thanks again

F_C

Co-Operative bank default removal - succesfull december 2007.

Capital One Bank default removal - succesfull february 2008.

Co-Operative bank Visa default removal- Claim filed March 2008

Smile default removal - ongoing

Guest louis wu

Claiming back the interest has been long discussed.

if you were thinking of charging CI, then your too late, as this needed to be done at the beginning of your initial claim.

If it's just the interest you've been charged, then you would just look through your statements and add up how much the interest charges come to. Then work out how much you should have been charged due to legitimate usage. There is a spreadsheet.

Do you believe this amount to be significant? If not, then TBH I wouldn't bother. You may laso have a hardtime explaining why you didn't claim it in the first place

louis