Employment Law help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, did you get notification of your pay rise in writing?

Also, what has made you think it won't be honoured?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi there, if there were no written conditions attached to getting the pay rise, then you should be paid it. It obviously missed the cut off date in January to be paid in that salary, but it should be paid to you, including the arrears, in February.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 2 years later...

Hi Guys,

I joined my company in 1998 and have worked my way up to Operations manager.

I have a very good track record with the company THEN I sent an e-mail to our CEO & 2 directors advising them of something that may adversly effect the company, and make something that I had worked very hard to achieve, (and had put me under a great deal of pressure) useless. 1 of the directors responded in his usual slippery self whilst the other blatently responded by telling me he was sick of my negetive e-mails and if I did not like the way the company was going or managed I know what to do. He requested a meeting the following Monday to discuss my future with the company. I was absolutly devastated.....

I did not sleep at all that weekend and have been off with a stress related illness this past 2 weeks.. I have been put on anti depressants and am to go back to my GP tomorrow.

I have also recieved a letter from work advising me that they have arranged a welfare meeting for tomorrow afternoon which they want me to attend..

If I am signed off again for a further 2 weeks must I attend this meeting?

Regards,

Harry