2nd letter from abbey what next??

wyebird
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

I sent two Data Protection Act request letters to abbey on the 24th May (these were sent recorded in different envelopes).

They sent two microfiche letters back confirming my letter was received on the 30th May which I received on the 7th June.

I then sent two letters (in the same envelope recorded) asking for a complete list of charges as in the templates section of the forum.

I have now received one letter on the 24th June saying that they have provided all of the information that they have to under the DPA and have made arrangements for the microfiche statements to be sent in due course. I don't know what account this letter is in relation to as there is no ref to any account (they have even misspelt my partners name on the letter). Should I take it that this letter is in response to my two previous letters and reply with the letter in the templates section here.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

is it sufficient to send one letter and ask for information for more that one bank account or should I send one letter for each account.

Can I send these letters by email to complaints@abbey.com?

thanks for your help

thanks cilitbanger what do I do about the amount of charges should I look at the statements that they have sent me (one year for each account) and multiply the charges by six to estimate the total amount for the last six years?

could you also point me in the right direction of the steps to go through for moneyclame I know its here somewhere but cant find it.

thanks again

If you have sent the LBA and the time is up, then go to Moneyclaim. All info is on the site.

Re: estimating - what you suggest above seems OK. I based my 6 years on the approx. 2 years' statements I had.

Good luck

;) nn

FAQs: click here: http://READ THESE

Any views or opinions expressed are in good faith, to the best of my ability. I don't like to admit it, but I have been known to be wrong. Check other threads and if in doubt, seek professional advice.

Abbey: SETTLED IN FULL:lol:

BoS M/card SETTLED 27/09:lol:

Aqua CC (Halifax) SETTLED 28/06 :lol:

GMAC Request for refund 14/6; Prelim 31/7; LBA 11/9

First National Mortgage Data Protection Act sent 14/6 Statements 26/7

Cap 1 - SETTLED IN FULL:lol:

Abbey x 2: 50% offer refused AQ filed