MCS and Connaught

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got a letter today from MCS in response to a letter I sent about the non supply of cca and them still chasing the debt.

Here you go have a read for yourselves:cool:

mcs.jpg

I never disputed this debt as it was mine, all I wanted was for MCS to prove to me that they had the LEGAL right to collect this debt in the 1st place, which as it clearly states "paperwork has been destroyed":rolleyes:

This letter will now be filed very safely in case someone else tries it on for the remaining balance of a few hundred quid, which is more than likely just added charges that are left now.

Big thanks to everyone.

Just waiting on the outcome of connaught now, but I think that one will soon be over as well:D

cm

I got a letter today from MCS in response to a letter I sent about the non supply of cca and them still chasing the debt.

Here you go have a read for yourselves:cool:

I never disputed this debt as it was mine, all I wanted was for MCS to prove to me that they had the LEGAL right to collect this debt in the 1st place, which as it clearly states "paperwork has been destroyed":rolleyes:

This letter will now be filed very safely in case someone else tries it on for the remaining balance of a few hundred quid, which is more than likely just added charges that are left now.

Big thanks to everyone.

Just waiting on the outcome of connaught now, but I think that one will soon be over as well:D

cm

Nice one Cookie :grin:

Erm, paragraph 8 in their letter asking you to sign and return it? Why? :eek:

Just a thought, but I would never sign anything a DCA sent to me ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just been sorting thru my paperwork and found this letter from MCS ( the one pasted above) and thought do i need to send back there request or should I just leave it now, basically does the letter look genuine and can it be trusted?

Your help is very much appreciated:D

cm

Ok will do thanks alot brassed off:D

On the connaught side of things, after sending my reply to MH for there letter they have still been phoning and sending voicetexts on a daily basis.

Ive made a log of when all calls were made and im firing off the telephone harassment letter on tues morn.

MH have clearly not read my letter as in that letter a copy of there complaints procedure was requested, which have never been received!

cm

• 4 weeks later...

Mh did a crafty thing today to get me to call them. When I got in from work there was a message from them, when I listened to the message I was then informed of the call being redirected to an account manager and to have my ref number ready:o

I hung up obviously when i heard this

This comes after sending repeated letters (all recorded delivery) stating that the account is in dispute, also have sent the telephone harassment letter and recently the you are not invited to my home letter.

In all i have requested five times now for their complaints procedure, and ive had not one reply to this or in fact any of my letters at all:mad:

Is the next step for me to contact TS? and who best is also to contact as Im unsure of this?

With the complaint with TS, do I contact my local one or the one local to MH?

cm

i really would love to know how these people sleep at night.

If i have helped you please click the scales :)

I am here on my own quest for help, although i work for T-Mobile and will gladly assist where i can i am not here as a company representative.

I am not legally qualified, if in doubt seek professional assistance :)

Hi Cookie

Your first port of call should be to contact Consumer Direct. They will most definitely pass it on to your local TS who should contact you direct.

Consumer Direct

PS - Make sure you have copies of all letters and the PODs too as you will probably be asked to forward copies to TS at some point.

Bo :)

You could try threatening MCS with court action (like me!). After watching those clowns MCS break the CCA law and then breach OFT guidelines, I'm asking them to return the 900 quid I already paid them, otherwise I will take them to court to reclaim the money plus interest plus damages, as well as reporting them to the relevant statutory authorities. It may not work, but I figure it could be worth a try.

• 2 weeks later...