Getting Concerned

SC15
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Our court date is next Tuesday (8th) and we have not received a bundle from DG. We have delivered ours to the court and sent a copy to DG.

The last letter from DG in September said they were going to apply for a stay, but we have heard nothing.

Tried to ring the court but was kept on hold for 1hr 28 mins at a cost of £2.40 before I gave up!

I guess we just go to court and see if FD/DG turn up. The notice of hearing says that 5 minutes has been allowed, is this a normal period for such a hearing?

Has anyone else gone to court having had no communication from DG? Am I worrying unnecessarily?

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly Hello and Welcome SC15,

I can only appologise that no-one got to your post earlier...I hope the hearing went ok? But I imagine either two outcomes:

1) You slipped under DG and FD's radar and you were alone with the DJ and he offered Judgement in your favour...

OR

2) You got there and the DJ said they applied for the stay and it has been granted...

Sorry once more, but I hope you will post what happened...

Penfold