style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right ,ive been with the yorkshire business bank since 95 and always had an overdraught of about 4 grand re-newed every year without question and they charged me about 100 quid for the privlidge. Last year the wife was very ill with nerves and i had to come out of work for 6 months so for the first time i hacked into the overdraught.when it came up for re-newal in november it was declined with the provision that it would be reduced by 250 quid a month until cleared,so that left me with a 4 grand overdraught,then lo and behold DD knocked back and bank charges accrued,and a letter on christmas eve saying if i dont pay them back the boys are comming round, so i rang them up and asked about the overdraught what we agreed,to wich they replied, it was decided that you should have no overdraught at all....when can we have our money back.

Nice People...:(

Lovely people aren't they. Hope they had a Merry Christmas! The good news is that business accounts are not covered by the OFT case that Clydesdale and other banks are involved in. I suggest that you write to the bank, and tell them that you dispute the balance on your account which should prevent them from taking any further action.

Take a look here for advice on how to claim charges from a business account. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/105213-guide-business-claims.html

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.