Pacemaker troubles

GlasweJen
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5998 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nah - nae snow.

Slippery streets though - that must be why I fell over - not the alcohol.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

of course, glasgow council have to be more careful with those slippery streets. did you read about the woman who had 14 vodkas, fell into a canal, sued the council and won?

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

LOL - maybe I should sue them for the cost of a new phone then - as i lost my battery last night.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Aww no way! is your phone insured? I've got some mad care plan thing, to get my monies worth I claim over the slightest scratch on the handset!

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

Mine was only a cheap phone. I bought a new one today - still got my sim, lost all my texts.

:(

awww :( at least you still have all your numbers.

Well - most of them - lost 2 texts with numbers in them I'd not stored - but they're students I know, so I can get those again.

Bent my glasses as well - lucky I had the sense to wear my old pair last night!

Lol, I'm not allowed out with my glasses on, have to wear contacts because they're harder to loose

LOL - I'd fall over and lose those, knowing me.

My biggest problem is remembering to take them out, wake up in the morning with a hangover and a bit of plastic stuck to the top of my eye socket - no pity from my mum she said it's self inflicted.

Well - it is - but there's no need for a lack of sympathy!

My pals are laughing at me today - egg at back of head, cut on eyebrow, briuse on hand, scraped knee, bruised ankle, broken phone ...

And I'm sitting here with a huge grin on my face!

Lol, sounds like you had a brilliant night, no wonder you're happy!

I had a fantastic night - lovely folk.

And there's loads of interest in the next one from the girlies.

Yay!

Any idea of a rough date?

Oh end of january til I'm free again

Ok - end of January it is then. I think we should organise a summer picnic as well - did I already say that?

oh a summer gathering would be lovely!

Any ideas for an outside venue in Edinburgh?

Princes street gardens, the botanical gardens, the waters of leith, the meadows, they're all open to the public all year round though there's not much parking to be had in edinburgh, we'll have to have "save the environment and use public transport day".

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jen

Happy Christmas.

Hope you're doing well.

xx