Statue Barred yet scarred credit file.

cinders29
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6038 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, A default from my credit file fell off after 6 years in september this year, however, a special instruction was added in 2006 saying "Gone Away".

The company who bought the debt was Aktiv Kapital, they sent the odd letter but I was out of work and could not pay so ignored them.

As the special instruction is still there, what I wanted to know is would it be worth while asking AK for a copy of the original agreement (which I doubt they would have as the debt was from a bank account opened in 1996) and if they can't produce it, ask them to remove the Special instruction?

Im a bit worried as to what to do, I don't want to open up a can of worms by contacting them about the original agreement incase they reset the 6 year clock.

Please advise on what is best to do to remove this dent on my file.. .thanks.

I would write to the cra and tell them you are not gone away as the debt is over 6 years you wont have any come back from this and your letter should be filed as well as the gone away note