CCJ registered without defaulting loan account

mikepj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

My partner had a CCJ registered in Feb 2002 for a Direct Line (RBoS loan) ~ she's been paying £30 pcm through a court order / attachment of earnings through her wages ever since.

The 3 agencies document this CCJ & also Equifax have been reporting for the last 4+ years that the original loan is 6+ months in arrears with monthly updates being made to the balance & status of this account.

In an effort to find when this loan entry would be removed from my wifes credit file, I've been trying to get information relating to the default date from Direct Line for the last 4 months with no success.

Today I've been informed that they've never defaulted the loan account & that they'll request that the CCJ entries are immediately removed.

They've also stated that the monthly updates on the loan need to continue to reflect the conduct of the account (which has been paid on time since the AEO so should reflect this)

I'd appreciate advice relating to demanding that this original loan entry is also removed ~ it'll be there for ever as the debt is only reducing by £30 pcm and does not reflect the fact that the monthly payment (demanded by the court is being maintained).

I'd also appreciate any advice relating to getting this account written off or claiming compensation for the 5½ years that the CCJ has incorrectly been on my wife's credit file..

cheers

RBS Tesco card ~ CCA halted 1st Credit in their tracks :D Halifax bank ~ claimed £900 charges, threatened with LBA & got a refund :grin: :mad: Abbey ~ reclaiming bank charges & clearing default. 6 months later & getting letters from Abbey apologising for the delay. They've even invited me to complain to the F.O.S so I did...... 4 times ;)