I'm may be stupid to be smart!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have taken out a loan last year, I'm well remember the loan adviser made PPI as one of the conditions of this borrowing. so I thought it was nothing wrong to shop around before the deadline, hence I bought a PPI and life assurance independantly in order to proceed the borrowing from the bank.

Am I still entitled to make a claim?

My partner was about to be redundent (company complexity, his contract is going to last until the next rumour) anyway, we were in a panic, seeked help and everything, felt that these PPI and life assurances are not really neccessary at all! Think about it, the lump sum of the redundancy payment, grant for retraining, tax credit and benefits... and we are those kinds who would not sit back and struggle with the benefits, we have 3 kids for god sake, the PPI is really do the minimal.

Please advise

Apple

Apple

NatWest - MCOL issued 31/07/06; NW acknowledged 03/08/06; NW Defended 31/08/06; Cobbetts offered 60% 27/09/06; NW settled in FULL!!!! 07/10/06

Halifax cc - LBA sent 27/07/06; No Chance

First Direct - Data Protection Act sent 25/07/06; PRELIM sent 07/08/06; Offer received 12/08/06; Refused 18/08/06; 2nd offer rec'd 23/08/06 £1405 without interest (£172) and we accepted:grin:

Thx, I guessed not too. I think it's time to think if we should cancel it. I've read the fine prints, to make a claim, he will have to be off work for at least a month then they will start paying us and at any point he started work again the payment will stop. It's really unneccessarily payment for this pooring policy!

thx

apple

Apple

NatWest - MCOL issued 31/07/06; NW acknowledged 03/08/06; NW Defended 31/08/06; Cobbetts offered 60% 27/09/06; NW settled in FULL!!!! 07/10/06

Halifax cc - LBA sent 27/07/06; No Chance

First Direct - Data Protection Act sent 25/07/06; PRELIM sent 07/08/06; Offer received 12/08/06; Refused 18/08/06; 2nd offer rec'd 23/08/06 £1405 without interest (£172) and we accepted:grin: