General Form of Judgement or Order - What Next?

shedload
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6079 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am in the process of reclaiming my charges from Abbey. I have done the whole process so far as follows:

Letter to bank asking for refund

Letter to bank saying I will go to court if necc

Had a written offer from bank

Rejected offer

Filed small claims court claim

Had defence filed by Abbey

The latest I have had is a letter from the court called a "General Form of Judgement or Order" that states the following:,

"Before District Judge ?????????? sitting at ??????????? County Court"

"Upon reading the documents filed and upon it appearing that there are many similar cases proceeding in the court which do not come to trial, and upon recognising that the courts resources are finate, and of the courts own motion

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. The Claim is allocated to the small claims track.

2. The claimant shall by 12th November 2007 file and serve on the defendant a schedule setting out each charge of which the claimant claims repayment, together with an explaination of the basis on which the claimants claims that each charge is unlawful or on any other basis on which the claimant claims repayment."

I think I get the first bit, but am unsure what to do to comply with no. 2 above?

HELP!

The claimant shall by 12th November 2007 file and serve on the defendant

This means you must send copies to both the court and the bank

a schedule setting out each charge of which the claimant claims repayment,

A Schedule of Charges listing the type of charges, the amount and the date

together with an explaination of the basis on which the claimants claims that each charge is unlawful or on any other basis on which the claimant claims repayment

You could use the Witness Statement ( amended if necessary) from the link below.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/103771-abbey-court-bundle-witness.html

Hi there,

I had to do this 2 months ago.

I sent them a schedule of all charges - i.e all bank statements and a top copy with the interest calculator on.

I also sent to them all documents relating to unlawful charges. This included all cases, Reports I.e OFT, and relevant law.

Abbey did not acknowledge my report I sent them.

Ensure you send this next day delivery or recorded and send all copies to the court aswell.

Abbey had until today to offer me a settlemet which they failed to do so I am waiting for the next part of the SAGA

Lisa do it again and copy in the court, send it to Abbey recorded delivery, it sounds like the judge is on your side so adhere to what he says and it may just get past the stay, although i dont really hold out much hope, but it puts you in a good position, good luck

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed