style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Note: Posted as a new commer and not wishing to bother anyone with questions that have been probably covered in threads already.

I have been reading and digesting post's and such regarding unlawful bank charges threads that have been posted, going back and forth then forth and back to get all the infomation I can possibly muster to pluck up the courage to take the big guys on. The Lloyds section in particular has my full and undivided attention atm and my best regards to all that are in a "holding cycle" Versus Lloyds TSB at pursueing their claims atm.

My suggestion would be of a kind of "hall of fame" sticky, and in each bank branch sticky there would be links to the top 3,5 or even 10 most "informative" and "successful claims", these links could be generated by a member's voting process or, of at the MOD's decision. The sticky could be updated on a regular basis to keep up with changes so that a thread link that has become inaccurate would be removed (It would probably reduce occuring questions in some in-boxes I would guess). I personally find it uplifting to find winner's in any forum, I just thought a sticky with winner's in it would be inspirational to the cause:wink:

Final note: If money does not grow on trees, why do banks have branch's.

Thought noted. Thanks for the suggestion.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.