Blueskies is back

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5978 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

did think it didnt make alot of sense why has it been or is that a silly question someone bored were they is he ok now cos not heard anything for a while :confused:xxkia

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive tried text maybe email next after that carrier pigeon might be best ive read back see what u mean the dates are months apart some idiot brought it back why ?? concern for lack of blue i wonder :confused:xxkia

Done.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

...ive read back see what u mean the dates are months apart some idiot brought it back why ?? concern for lack of blue i wonder :confused:xxkia
Previous Posts on this Thread are quite explanatory methinks.

...Pity someone DIDN'T read the Thread from the start, before Posting their own obtuse comments about others eh?!...:rolleyes:

what i cant quite work out is why though maybe if i had read it yes but i was geniuinely worried about a mod whos not been around for a while so i aplogise for the idiot thing if u could explain why this thread has been brought back is there another bit im missing cos ive gone through the whole thread more than once and dont get it so enlighten please :confused:xxkia

...i aplogise for the idiot thing if u could explain why this thread has been brought back
I don't succumb to bullying, intimidation, insults, threats or deals of this type of nature.

Today of ALL days especially...as someone else has already found out today!

is there another bit im missing cos ive gone through the whole thread more than once and dont get it so enlighten please
No...(see above)

Originally Posted by kia viewpost.gif

...ive read back see what u mean the dates are months apart some idiot brought it back why ?? concern for lack of blue i wonder :confused:xxkia

aww thats unfair it wasn't just SOME idiot .... it was our resident one :p

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Now, now ... :D

LMAO I couldn't resist it ..... MBK will take it in good fun :D

oops spots MBK reading the thread so I'm running to hide lol :cool:

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Milky Bar Kid is MY pet name for him, thank you.

I know you're trying to get upgraded to pikey, Janet M, but don't go startin nuffin ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

thank u so much guys thought i was the only felt like this i owe u lot one :)and as for milky think u need to chill for a bit mate before u over heat dont want any melting incidents do we :Dnothing worse than dripping chocolate :Dxxkia

yep so right painty :Dits not often my backs up but its up now all right so ignore i shall do xxkia ps not u by the way xx

Seems to be a perennial problem with the poor sad creature ... shall we just ignore it? It might crawl back into its hole or even better, seek some much needed help ... :o :confused: