Gonna go for it!!

wjs501
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have sent my letter off to the Ulster Bank last week 16th June,fed up being ripped of by these people.

Good luck to all and will keep you posted as to what happens.8-)

Hi all,

Just got a reply back from the Ulster Bank this morning thanking me etc and advising me that the matter has been escalated and will be in touch in due course.Lets see what happens!

Will let you know.8-)

Hi wjs501

Welcome to the site. Great to see another one from Northern Ireland joining the fight.

Don't expect them to be forthcoming with your money at this stage. You will probably have to take it right to the court stage.

I am waiting on First Trust responding to court papers at the minute. They have tried to stall me every step of the way.

Keep fighting - you will get your money and if you need any help just shout

Good Luck

Flo

Hi flojo1985,

Thanks for the welcome,i have actualy put 2 claims in one for me and the other for my wife so we will see how it goes?

The reply came from an address in Dublin under the title Group Regulatory Risk which sounds a bit strange,anyway thanks for your offer of help and i will let you know how things are progressing.

wjs5018)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Comming up to the 40 day deadline on Wed, still nothing from the Ulster Bank wonder what this week will bring? I will give them untill Thursday and then take the next course of action.

I will keep you informed, is anyone else over here going after them ?

Will be in touch.