Request for Payment sent on 9th March 2006

intersimi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6581 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that we have to fill in an allocation questionaire and then they set a date. Most people seem to be getting a settlement letter either with the defence or after they have filled in the allocation questionaire. Here's hoping.

Good luck I will have my fingers crossed for you, keep us posted how you are getting on, any news on when you will be aired on the beeb??

;-)

HSBC - Default Judgement - £4892

HSBC, PA 29/3/06 LBA 12/04/06

HSBC, Court Claim Filed - 26/04/06

Lloyds - Claim - £625

Lloyds PA sent 16/05/06

I have recieved a defence from Martineau Johnson (Lawyers).

It is the same as other peoples so, I will not post the details here. Moneyline have not updated their system yet, so may not have recieved it.

Where do I go from here? When is the court date set? Do Moneyline set this and let me know via e-mail?

regards,

InterSimi

I believe standard process is for you to recieve an Allocation Questionnaire next intersimi - you need to fill it out and return it within 7 days. You'll then be set a court date. It seems to be generally after that when Lloyds usually settle.

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Don't worry too much about going into court. The bank will try to say that their charges are not penalties, but simply reasonable charges are a contractual service. This is nonsense. The bank knows it. Their solicitors know it and the court will know it when you get in there. Thanks to our users. We have accumulated many documents relating to Lloyds. The problem is for Lloyds solicitors that they have no control over the careless letters and admissions that have been made by Lloyds employees over a number of years that they will get a thorough shock when they are produced in front of a judge in court

• Confused 1

I now have a notice of transfer of proceedings and the LloydsTSB defence from the court. I also have the allocation questionaire.

For some reason the court is asking for a further £100.

You must complete the enclosed questionnaire on or before the 27/5/06 and return it with, where the claim is over £1,500, the court fee of £100.00 to the relevant court office

I paid Moneyline the £120, how come I have to pay a further £100 to a different court?

regards,

InterSimi

I’m at the same stage as you and a bit miffed by the cash too but i guess I will just add that to the amount lloyds will have to pay me if I win! Are you going to add any thing to the additional information section of the form?

I have not had a good read of it yet. I will do tonight. The additional cost caught me by suprise.

I have just phoned the Court and they did confirm that I would have to pay the additional £100 as the claim is over £1500. I would of course get this back when I win my claim from Lloyds.

So in total, I would have had to pay £220 in total in order to get this claim through the court process.

regards,

InterSimi

Does that money have to be paid for up front ?

Lloyds TSB

Data Protection Act Sent 11/05/06

DPA Received 27/05/06

Charges and Interest calculations = £2932.47 (including costs)

Prelim Letter sent 30/05/06

First Refusal letter received 02/06/06

LBA Letter sent 05/06/06

Acknowledgment Received 07/06/06

Final Response Received 08/06/06

Claim Filed (6QZ42741) - 30/06/06

------------------------------------------------------------

Close Brothers (Warrior Group)

DPA Sent 30-05-06

DPA received 14/06/06

------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One - DPA requested 05/06/06

IIRC someone said in a thread a while ago that if you contact the court to explain that you will not have the extra money available before the AQ deadline they are sympathetic. If anyone is in this situation it would be worth contacting the court.

intersimi,

A word of support as you keep going.

You have many resources for a solid case. You clearly have the wit to present your argument well in court along with plenty of confidence as evidenced by your willingness to appear on the Beeb.

Even with these resources and attributes, all of us have a mental battle and sometimes feel we need to draw on our resolution alone:

"Regardless of how you feel inside, always try to look like a winner. Even if you are behind, a sustained look of control and confidence can give you a mental edge that results in victory." - Arthur Ashe

Watching your thread with interest.

Regards,

Bean

Lloyds TSB - 27/11/06 - £6377 paidrest with FOS

SETTLED

Cap One - 6/10/06 - £875

Lloyds TSB (MC) - 20/10/06 (BY DEF) £372

Hitachi Cap - Nov. 06 - £207

Citi Cards - 28/12//06 - £220

Monument - 23/1/07 - £889

Barclaycard (Mrs. Bean) - 19/2/07 £376

Opinions / advice of Bean are independent, informal, without prejudice, without liability, not CAG endorsed. If in doubt, ask a qualified professional.

Thanks for the support Bean, I am needing it at the moment.

I have just filed off my Court Allocation questionaire and the additional £100 cheque, so it is just a waiting game now until I get a court date through.

regards,

InterSimi

Appearing in court as a plaintiff with a solid case is nothing to worry about.

I have done it before and I am prepared to do it again.

It requires clear, logical preparation, and due regard for the whole process. From what I know of you, I think if it comes to a court appearance, you will conduct yourself appropriately, present a coherent case and enjoy the opportunity for restitution.

Think of the first time you went to school or college, the first time you rode a bike or drove a car, the first time you dated a partner. All new and unfamiliar things make our hearts beat a little faster and sharpen our wits and that is no bad thing. If you begin to think of these signals as excitement rather than fear, they take on a perspective that carries you nearer to your objective.

Regards,

Bean

Lloyds TSB - 27/11/06 - £6377 paidrest with FOS

SETTLED

Cap One - 6/10/06 - £875

Lloyds TSB (MC) - 20/10/06 (BY DEF) £372

Hitachi Cap - Nov. 06 - £207

Citi Cards - 28/12//06 - £220

Monument - 23/1/07 - £889

Barclaycard (Mrs. Bean) - 19/2/07 £376

Opinions / advice of Bean are independent, informal, without prejudice, without liability, not CAG endorsed. If in doubt, ask a qualified professional.

Some time ago I had to go to Court to prevent my bank repossessing my house [i

was well in arrears]. I offered a deal that would resolve the problem, but would

take time to implement, so asked for that time. Their lawyer immediately jumped up and asked for a possession order, which the Judge refused.

The lawyer then said he would appeal against the decision, which again was turned down by the Judge. He then gave the lawyer his reasons for his decision and gave me the time I needed.

So when you go into Court, don't think you are on your own. The Judge will do

their best to steer you in the right direction. I have found the people who work at

Court to be invariably friendly and helpful. Hope this helps to allay your fears.

Just read the thread, its better than a good novel.:D

Cant wait for updates, wishing you good luck but you wont need it you seem so sorted.

BL

Just wanted to add, i too lost a phone and was riped off by lloyds, i hand no instructions or most certainly was not sent away form my meeting being avised by my bank manager, that i need to do this as soon as possible.

I as many peopel may have assumed just liek my house insurance that covers me for goods out of teh home.

As long as teh possesion is registered to me at my home address, then it was mine and it existed.

As i have never had to log my phone details, my camera details, or my mp3 details, with my house insurance, so this si just a get rich quick plan and they could easily confirm owner ship with out registration.

BL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6581 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks