Hagenuk?

Guest littlesally
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest littlesally
lol - i didnt mean you to do that but it was her first post.

Are you sure that was a first post for that person?

Mmmmmmmmmm ........ :-D

Sally x

I think you will find, if you care to ask Summersausage, that she/he has nothing to do with the 'new' site, which has nearly 500 members. She/he is 'close' to the moderators of this site. And no, it isn't their first post. I believe they were quite involved in a thread about a hunting ban ?? HERE (think this proves they are nothing to do with LB )

The site, LB, is not commercial and does not make any one a 'few bucks'. Its a smaller friendly forum which has a good ethos and good members. The site believes in all sites working together towards the common goal and being able to share information with other sites is a part of that. Penalty Charges, Consumer Credit Support, Reclaim Unfair Charges all have smaller memberships than CAG and people settle where they feel most comfortable in the knowledge advice will not be withheld from them just because it happens to have come from another site.

Working together is more powerful than working apart.

Summersausage is under the impression that HagenUK is involved with LB, and appears to believe this is a bad thing....

HagenUK has worked hard for CAG for many months and has helped many many people, as Little Sally testifies. Maybe compare HagenUKs posts with those of Summersausage -and Rooster - and make your own mind up.

Guest littlesally

I think it was obvious that Summer was making a dig - even if it turned in to a promotion.

Read through the link to the hunters thread, never seen it before, and am pretty sure that Summer's other user name begins with a B.

To be fair Jules there are a number of Mods that Hag shouldn't be compared to as people would question how some are green and he isn't even pink now!

Anyway, this thread was about Hag and his brilliant help here on CAG.

Not about what he owns or where else he posts which has nothing what so ever to do with saying a big thank you and acknowledging his abilities.

Not for scoring points!

Sally x