MH fishing exposed by M on S

firstwithit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Challenged by Tony Hetherington, the Mail on Sunday's Readers Champion, Mackenzie Hall said they "were relying completely on the accuracy of the name and address supplied by Creation"

A likely story - the story notes they had bought the debt for a knockdown price and hoped to turn a profit by threatening court proceedings.

This has all the hallmarks of Mackenzie Hall's operation and woul be a clear case of making a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman.

Oh and did you knwo the debt was for just £68!

Good old MH - there must have been hundreds of compalints about them to TS & OFT by now - why on EARTH have they still got a ccl?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

That's a bit pointless then - I thought they did not reply to individual complaints because they looked to see if a picture was forming about the company involved through the volume/type of complaints.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

They rung my neighbour a few months ago. Rude, rude woman, I just argued and SHE put the phone down on me!!! :)

Had a letter, stated statute barred, had another, told them to get lost. I know have this great place and have my letter ready :)

OFT told me to report MH to the local trading standards. They told me they would not inform me of the outcome of their investigation - if they would do one - and that all complaints are handled independently.

Are OFT total *******? (fill in as appropriate)