Harlands and Xercise 4 Less Problem

katy83
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Katy,

Other threads here refer to making formal complaints about Xercise4Less and Harlands/CRS to both The CMA and to Trading Standards.

See here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?452455-Exercise4Less-Harlands&p=4822215&viewfull=1#post4822215

Adapt the letters as necessary to reflect your own case.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 1 month later...

Ooh Lovely Text messages hey!

Forward those onto 7726 (SPAM on your handset keypad) this then sends it to your network provider who in turn inform the ICO of the amount of spam txt messages their customers are getting, and who from, with a view of fining the companies doing it, or removing their ability to do it at all.

You can ignore Spratts letter, this is the last line of harassment, before they pass it back to the gym, who go off and harass another member,

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi Katy,

I'd reply to Spratts by letter and get a free Certificate of Posting from the PO :-

I refer to your letter of xxdate.

Harlands/CRS were offered a payment to settle this matter in May last year which they failed to accept.

If you harass me further, I will make formal complaints to the relevant authorities including The SRA.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

• 3 months later...

I've just had a voice mail from Spratt asking me to call them urgently, Which I'm just ignoring.

I assume this is just standard, what should I expect next?

Hi Katy,

Thanks for the update. I've not heard of Spratts calling folk so this is good to know.

Ignore all calls from Harlands, CRS, Zinc and Spratts. If you answer a call from any of them, just hang up.

Next, you can expect Spratts to NOT do what they've threatened - ie they will NOT take court action as threatened by them and Zinc and CRS and Harlands.

Keep us posted.

Directly after the call I had an email to say they are trying to get in touch with me, followed by a letter. The Letter was asking me to get in touch so they try and resolve the issue or they will have to take me to court. The usual stuff!

Hi all, just my two cents here. I have been following a number of threads on Harlands / Zinc / CRS having gone through the same harassment myself. I have done everything by the book as per slick's advice; sent 2 letters to Harlands and one to Zinc to tell them where to go and that I'll be reporting them for harassment. The last action on my part was back in October '15 now.

Seems like Zinc are now just putting the occasional casual call in (which I ignore, ofc.) No emails or letters from Zinc or Harlands any more, no court summons, legal threats or anything dangerous like that.

As per everyone else's advice, I'd just sit tight now and wait for them to get bored and start going after the next poor soul.

Hi Yeovil and welcome to CAG

Good to hear they're not giving you too much grief.

If you get further comm'ns from Harlands, CRS, Zinc or Spratts, start your own thread and let us know the details.