dpick and mbna and capital one

dpick
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at this time in a debt management program with both MBNA and Capital one credit cards.

Can I reclaim unlawful penalty charges and over limit fees

Thanks dpick

Hi dpick, most certainly you can!

What is likely to happen is that the overall debt will be reduced rather than the charges being returned to you, however, it all helps!

Get your SAR's off to both MBNA and Crap 1 and don't forget to start a new thread for Crap 1.

Good luck & keep us posted!:)

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Thanks Cornucopia

Sent SAR’s off to MBNA and to crap1(nice name I like it)

Including £10 postal order for each to addresses from forum

Will update with any response if any made

will create post in capital one forum.

thanks dpick

Thanks Cornucopia

Sent SAR’s off to MBNA and to crap1(nice name I like it)

Including £10 postal order for each to addresses from forum

Will update with any response if any made

will create post in capital one forum.

thanks dpick

You're welcome dpick!

Let us know when you get an MBNA response!:)

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

MBK let me know when you get a responce yours should be just before mine (but with this lot I could get mine first or we get nowt or both at same time)

will post when statements arrive.

dpick

Thinking about prelim letter when I get statements.

While I have been in debt management with my MBNA account my charges and interest have been frozen. So would I be correct in thinking that if i Set the system date on computer to same date as when charges and interest were frozen, the spreadsheet would only calculate interest to that date. I would not like MBNA to be able to claim that I was asking for interest that I had not paid.

dpick

Hi just checked MBNA account online and the twits have taken CCA 1GBP off my account balance will ring them today to remained them CCA is a legal request and not an option to remove 1GBP from my account.

GBP due to American keyboard setup on laptop and setup for wife to use that way.

dpick:razz:

Hi just checked MBNA account online and the twits have taken CCA 1GBP off my account balance will ring them today to remained them CCA is a legal request and not an option to remove 1GBP from my account.

GBP due to American keyboard setup on laptop and setup for wife to use that way.

dpick:razz:

Rang MBNA customer line got passed to arranged payments asked why my payment for CCA taken off my account balance was to because I Had sent to wrong address. Address used.

MBNA EUROPE BANK LTD

STANDFIELD HOUSE

CHESTER BUSINESS PART

CHESTER

CHESHIRE

CH4 9QQ

They then said I had to send letter to MBNA advocates office. I said I have sent to your head office address can you send on they say NO.

Is this just a delaying tactic or am I ok to just keep my timescale and wait for default and criminal offense etc.

dpick:mad:

It's another delaying tactic. This is the legal office so they have a duty to make sure it goes to the correct department.

Mr W Wareing

Senior Legal Assistant

MBNA Europe Bank Ltd

PO Box 30

Chester

CH4 9FD

Send another copy but remind Mr Wareing that the clock is ticking for his response under SAR and if not received by whenever you will complain to the ICO and start court action for non compliance (and do just that).

Hi all regarding CCA and putting fee against account balance

Been trawling forum and found this posting

Re: LTSB - No agreement! (CCA request Failed!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by diskmandave viewpost.gif

Another thought too, they returned the £1.00 on a LTSB cheque, if I cash it am I releasing them from the CCA request and the obligations that go with it?

Cheers, Dave.

In normal circumstances, I be inclined to think, that by returning the cheque they are admitting no agreement, therefore you are\were not our customer. In your case I see they have accepted that they do not have the agreement in any case.

End of post.

Am still waiting for my timescale for my CCA but could I use similar argument as above as they used CCA fee to offset account balance.

dpick

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all no responce from MBNA to CCA (same with CRAP1 different thread) so they are now in default. further month then comitted criminal offence. Could you please comment I believe bet for me just to sit on it for next month pay installment etc till they are well and truly in it.

please comment. dpick:p

I sent my CCA request off end of Feb - nothing. And I am just going to do absolutely nothing. The account was already in dispute before this, so they haven't had a penny off me since Jnuary.

thanks ladybird17 funny thing is that MBNA took CCA fee of account balance but not SAR fee left hand not knowing what right hand is doing me thinks.

all the best with you for MBNA dpick:p

Hi all well they are now in default got some advice regarding my CRAP1 problem they advised me do nowt regarding MBNA at this time wait the calander month for criminal offence. Have appointment 30 April regarding CRAP1 will be getting more advice for this with MBNA will post again then.

dpick:p

Hi all finally got reply to CCA request from MBNA

1, Copy of Sonycard BOS application form so small it is not legible

2, Copy of Sonycard BOS credit agreement so small it is not legible

3, Copy of MBNA terms and conditions (not original Sonycard BOS)

have tame legal visiting this month will post any of her comments when she has seen this thread and has read my letter their replies

Any comments please,

dpick:mad:

so was your sony card originally issued by BOS & then taken over by MBNA?

Hi ladybird17 sorry not with it today yes was BOS then HBOS then MBNA

thanks dpick