non DD charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

provider have just put their non-direct debit charge up to £4.00 per month. not everyone wants to pay by dd so I think this is unfair but can they argue it involves work for them, similar to bank charges argument and is justified?:)

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Guest Mumofthreeboys

There's a similar thread going about Telewest's charges. They were charging for non-DD, but then would charge £10 for late payments.

They can't have it both ways, but IMHO I would say £4.00 is acceptable and at least they are having to do something like you pointed out. Plus it saves you getting shafted for £30+ when your DD bounces!!

Hi, they are charging the £10 late payment fee also, so £14 altogether, I cannot tie them down to what exactly late payment is or on what day they want the bill paid as it drops through the letterbox on different days each month? thanks for response, i will look at other thread:)

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819