chloej v abbey-- been to court today (waste of time)

CHLOEJ
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

what a total waste of my time,shabbeys representative turned up with no plans to defend case just because he knew that a stay would be granted,no paperwork relating to the case

the judge didnt even acknowledge any of my arguments against the request whilst the shabbey rep just sat their all smug knowing he'd got the stay he'd turned up for:evil:

i can apply for the stay to be lifted but whats the point,i'll have to wait for the outcone of the OFT case like everyone else,whenever that will be

cj:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear that you have come up against another jobsworth District Judge. Why oh Why do they make people attend court knowing full well that they will stay the case. This is another cynical and frankly spiteful act by the Abbey, do they realy need to save £35 a time, they should be applying for these stays before the hearings rather than turning up on the day and forcing claimants to go through all the stress of a hearing that they have little chance of winning.

Hi Chloe

I'm so sorry you had a wasted journey and I completely agree with PSM - we have to take time off to attend these hearings and could save that time if we just got a letter or call in advance even if it is annoying.

Which court were you at out of interest?

Sue

hi

it was heard at bury county court,i was just one of five other cases this morning alone,all diiferent banks,and all the cases were stayed

its really annoying when we take time out of work to attend something that could have been avoided.

not in the best of moods at the moment

cj:mad: