Which documenation do I send to the courts?

lisa11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been requested by the courts to send in the penalty charge costs I am claiming, for the failed direct debits. I have also been requested to send in an explanation why I believe the costs are unlawful.

Could someone clearly advise me if I need to just send in the whole court bundle at this stage, witness statement, case summary etc... as I am overloaded with information and am very confused.

many thanks for your support?

lisa11

I am not sure what you stated in your particulars of claim. Also, I am not sure you submitted the schedule of claim for charges (spreadsheet) as part of your claim.

Remember that the spreadsheet is the breakdown of all the charges you are claiming.

In your particulars of claim, you would have indicated your reason for wanting your money back.

Please let us know the wording of the particulars of claim exactly as you submitted it but without the personal details. And also confirm if you submitted your spreadsheet.

Also, write the wording of the court letter without personal details. We will then be able to understand the court letter sent to you and provide valuable advice.