SH abbey here I come

chil
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In court today has of yet no stay been asked for by shabbey bit nervous of course, just wondering if the court can still order a stay even if abbey have not asked for one.

They have not entered a bundle either to defend themselves and when I last spoke to the court on friday they expected the case to go ahead as per normal because the shabbey should have sent a letter asking for a stay.

I like to take this bit of time to thank everyone for thier help with my case and hope I can make this a good day for the little man.

will update later

CHIL:roll:

just got back from court they of course turned up(shabby that is) and was granted a stay when i asked the judge why, he replied that the judges at bow county court were given stays has a matter of course so has long has the bank askes for one. could someone please explain to me why i am now £120.00 out of pocket for a court case that never took place the wonderful british legal system for you still roll on jan 18 2008 best of luck to everyone.

Chill

the cheeky monkeys.... i am in the same boat as u... i have a case 2morrow and as of yet abbey have sent nothing.... hopefully the judge will see this and will look upon abbey with slight contempt... imagine if we just turned up and asked for a stay... would we get... i doubt it....

alright adam,

your right mate we dont stand a chance but you never know tomorrow maybe the day it all changes hope you get in there and knock them for six with a bit of luck the bus or taxi breaks down thats brining thier brief so you get it uncontested best of luck mate, let me know what happens.

CHIL