CAG CRA S.A.R Club

sosumi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

banks finance experium blah blah blah are all in the same can of soup this is an objectionable part and the whole industry should be investigated by the audit commision.we waiver our rights not willingly our rights have been fraudulently obtained for their own ends to barter our data amongst ,how on earth can they demolish the whole of the data protection act .with a contradictory clause "I WAIVER MY RIGHTS"we were not allowed to negotiate a contract and if you look at the contracts every few months they keep adding new bits in order to squeeze mor information out of you ,Experium or GUS who own them have used the contract to bypass the lawfull rights of your rights to privacy this waiver is contradictory to the DATA PROTECTION ACT it is an unlawful clause that should we choose why can we not rescind the whole contract based on this unlawful clause

isnt this a tort if you use rhe REPUGNANCY RULE,i am open to arguement but i beleive this rule is relevant .not only is it repugnant(contradictory)it is obnoctious and all those involved in this sharing of data (reminds me of the Natzis when they took everything from the jews in germany)i am not jewish and do not mean any offence or harm to those who have suffered jew an non....i am ranting again but is this not an arguement where we can thrash out a legal basis in getting compliance and using our rights to the law as it was meant to be ,cause it seems that the DCA AND CRA /BANKS ETC are trading in human misery and suffering for a few of us.....i rest my case but i am trying,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they could nt do that it is against their princples to show their hand ,they rely on cunning and trickery and anything and anyway to get you to submit to their will truthfully we all know and they know they operate on fear your fear,hence this is why on cag you are told catagoricly do not speak to them but write and never aknowledge your debt...

have a look at GUS see who they own you will be shocked

patrickq1

• 3 weeks later...

thanks to peter the wonderful bard

The ‘sale’ or assignment of debts on defaulted accounts

52 When the rights to a debt are sold to a third party, the lender has to make sure the records with the credit reference agency are accurate, up to date and adequate. If they want information about the debts to continue on the credit reference file they will need to come to an agreement with the purchaser about who is to be responsible for this.

53 If the purchaser agrees to take control of the record, the customer should be informed that the debt has been sold or assigned and to whom. The credit reference agency file should be changed to show the name of the purchaser and that the rights to the debt have been sold or assigned. The purchaser should then make sure the record is kept up to date including changes to the amount still owed. The purchase should not affect how long the record is kept. It should be removed six years after the default.

54 Where the purchaser of the debt does not agree to take control of the record, the original lender, and at least in part the credit reference agency, will remain responsible if the original record is kept on the file. When the debt is sold or assigned, the customer will no longer owe any money to the original lender. If the record is not removed, the sale or assignment should be recorded and the balance should be shown as

zero. The customer should still be told who the debt has been sold or assigned to.

i have just registered with them thanks to one of the post above ,,wonder what suprises i will find,most probably be a horror story but i am past worrying about my credit reports ,not being blassey about them but i have had so many defaults that were all proccessed unlawfully, but time will cure this i hope

Thanks Curly But I Have To Wait Till My Operations I Go Into Hospital In Ten Days Time For A Double By Pass Then When Fit And Gone Through Re Hab I Have A Heart By Pass So I Got Time For All This,i Am Just Keeping Away From Stress Which Is Difficult But I Am Managing....

Oops Shouting Again

The new rules implement an EU Directive, the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive (UCP).

it is also worth seeing a copy of this weeks report about inflation where the debate was with the bank of england and wow wait till you read it,i watched it on sky tv last night and some intresting facts about the FSA and their punitive role in NORTHERN ROCK ALSO HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS

GNN - Government News Network

WE should ask the MPs to go through this as well as ordinary people

where the benefactor of a gift or service will in turn provide benefits to a third party.this is what serial reciprocity is all about...this goes beyond the express permission to share data ,for credit,theft,and fraudulent purposes...it flies in the face of the DATA PROTECTION ACT as it was meant to be...i know some may say but this is their rights and this is the rules,you signed an agreement to share your data with third party,my ( non negotionable contract/aplication)had given them express permission was for them to share data only ,for credit,theft,and fraudulent purposes,i have not given any permission to experium nor call credit nor any other company the rights to access this data without my given consent,experium or call credit may hold this information only for a limited period as stated ,unles it is a legitimate default lawfully proccessed in a court of law ,SCOR in my eyes are setting up an illegal DATA SHARING BASE that has not been sanctioned by the rule of law...ok this is their SPIN The 'Governing' principle is that data should only be shared for the prevention of over-commitment, bad debt, fraud and money laundering, and to support debt recovery and debtor tracing, with the aim of promoting responsible lending

this is irresposible as many people have already been ulawfully entered onto this data base without notice or permissions...this peice of information will need to be studied in full i shall also write to my MP and hope every one else does the same ,just to think of this it sounds like the big brother gestapo by the back door,they have made it sound so legal and it looks legal and authoritive i almost beleived it myself into being goverment backed..this is the Information Commissioners Office AND FSA and other turning a blind eye to the human rights charter ..will also put my complaint to the best MP possible to ask qusetions in PARLIMENT and shall put the question to the EU PARLIMENT...but it depends what people on here think about this thats happening....

• Haha 1

EU Council agrees to Internet snooping proposals - ZDNet UK

now i have seen it all this one takes the biscut...as from the first of oct this was sneaked in through the back door,and it look like the DPA can go into the bin.....must remind MR BROWN AND HIS CRONIES that the election is coming up and i aint a happy bunny anymore....because this will be subject to or could be or could find its way into our ever so freindly SCOR

i have just posted all this info to JOHN MC FALL MP as he is to question the FSA next week i have also mentioned the cut and paste contracts and the banks and finance companies asking for written signature with an explanation that the FSA AND ICO are ignoring this information,along with the information i sent about SCORN

dont forget all THE DIRECTOR OF THE FSA is good buddies with MR BROWN so a letter to him would probably end up in the bin

experium have now stepped over the line with this health service data and ethenticty wether they are muslim etc....just think how much information they are to your health records and insurance companies who are also using this company geezz how on earth has all this happened,it is frightening the information should nt just cease being holders it should be destroyed on the grounds of well i was going to say data protection cant even say human rights...can you imagine experium sending out their boys from wescott to collect a debt for an insurance company,and oh just in passing we have some info here this guy you want money from has this and that but dont tell anyone...its not even funny anymoreshall have to devise a or some sort of petition and this is something that may fit into cfrx's judicial enquiry as to the DPA has been abused and disseminated to bits it now no longer exists

• 1 month later...

i think it would be advisable if you do have a copy of your anulments to send copies to all the CRAs asking them all to remove all references of the data held concerning you and the bankruptcy/anulment ,they may say it will take time about four weeks or so,then re check and if not removed then you are entitled to prosecute them under the DPAact...you will also find that if you have a word with the person or persons who made the bankruptcy order and ask them for copies of who they have contacted ..as exper will only say it must have been a mistake they made ,sadly you will find the letters and long protracted way is the only way to safeguard yourself and put things right.make sure everything is recorded by post etc.imo

• 2 weeks later...

this is something ive argued about before we should be allowed a full and complete report concerning ourselves free why should experian proffit from me without my say so,it may be possible to take a court action to demand this report this way it would ensure that experian and other CRAs adhere to the strictest code and to the letter of the law concerning data protection

it would also put an end to sorn and stop the unfair commercial practices

but i will let the legal bods argue this one

patrickq1(13) In order to achieve the Community's objectives through the removal of internal market barriers, it is necessary to replace Member States' existing, divergent general clauses and legal principles. The single, common general prohibition established by this Directive therefore covers unfair commercial practices distorting consumers' economic behaviour. In order to support consumer confidence the general prohibition should apply equally to unfair commercial practices which occur outside any contractual relationship between a trader and a consumer or following the conclusion of a contract and during its execution. The general prohibition is elaborated by rules on the two types of commercial practices which are by far the most common, namely misleading commercial practices and aggressive commercial practices.

(14) It is desirable that misleading commercial practices cover those practices, including misleading advertising, which by deceiving the consumer prevent him from making an informed and thus efficient choice. In conformity with the laws and practices of Member States on misleading advertising, this Directive classifies misleading practices into misleading actions and misleading omissions. In respect of omissions, this Directive sets out a limited number of key items of information which the consumer needs to make an informed transactional decision. Such information will not have to be disclosed in all advertisements, but only where the trader makes an invitation to purchase, which is a concept clearly defined in this Directive. The full harmonisation approach adopted in this Directive does not preclude the Member States from specifying in national law the main characteristics of particular products such as, for example, collectors' items or electrical goods, the omission of which would be material when an invitation to purchase is made. It is not the intention of this Directive to reduce consumer choice by prohibiting the promotion of products which look similar to other products unless this similarity confuses consumers as to the commercial origin of the product and is therefore misleading. This Directive should be without prejudice to existing Community law which expressly affords Member States the choice between several regulatory options for the protection of consumers in the field of commercial practices. In particular, this Directive should be without prejudice to Article 13(3) of Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector [7].

• 1 month later...

I singed the electorial register last year not to give any information concerning my home address

i thought i mentioned this about six months ago when we began this discussion concerning data....

i think most of the problems arise from the INFORMATION COMMISSIONERS OFFICE for allowing data to pass freely to anyone who ask,s for it without implementing the laws they already have ...also it is down to ourselves to put pressure on our MP,s to now begin an overhaul and to trully resrict our personal data from being passed about willy nilly to anyone and everyone ,the banks as we know are the biggest culprits in all this as well as the likes of CRA,s ..their should be a requirement for all banks and cra companies to inform us in writing that requests are being made concerning ourselves,and are we willing participants in allowing the sharing of this data...i think we all know the answer to this ,that is we do not want our data to be shared with anyone without our express permission at the time of enquiry,this would also put a restraint on banks cra,s and others from dealing with our data for proffit

patrickq1

i just looked at the maxed out vid,sick peeps.....really i am not suprised it is one of the things i have been going on about for years,

if you look at the top of the threads on this page i wrote this

"i think most of the problems arise from the INFORMATION COMMISSIONERS OFFICE for allowing data to pass freely to anyone who ask,s for it without implementing the laws they already have"

and i still maintain the ICO TS AND OTHER GOVERMENT DEPT should now put a cap on information...experian and equifax,you would not beleive how much hatred i have for these companies and i have been fighting all this since november 1981,then came the old bank action group in 1992 when i joined this group pat griffiths was also a member,but who knows whatever happened to her.....so first things first and that is to get the GOVERMENT to put a curb and destroy the dca.s records of information...the worst thing that has gone passed us is the new organisation SCOR ,i hate to think what they already have on us,this should never have been allowed to happen they are worse than a festering cancer...ggrrr icould go on all day but it gets me so angry and i cannot get into that situation at this moment ....

i have only two worries at this moment one being NAT WEST and i have a threar on this but still await some proffessional eyes to look over the contracts that i signed in 1992 and the other is MORGAN STANLEY,

after that i am debt free and can sell up and move on with my life ,where as it has been on hold since 1993 because of the NAT WEST,even thought they have not been in touch since 1993 we all know the sort of dribble they can come out with statute barred or not,those slimeballs will try to find a way of getting anything you may own....

i will get of my soap box once again,i need to lie down and take my spray just to stop my heart from re acting to what i have just seen on that vid my heart goes out to those poor families who have been left behind and still have to struggle to meet the debts

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/123193-patrickq1-hfo-morgan-stanley.html?highlight=hfo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have decided since i have had 8 different DCA sent by MORGAN STANLEY the last one being HFO i am about to write to MORGAN STANLEY/GOLDFISH that in view of their breach of contract and the release of my personal data to other CO, i no longer owe any debts whatsoever to your company,if you wish to collect the debts that you maintain is owed then i shall now look forward to any such court action you wish to take,please find this letter as my full and final decision

yours sincerly

patrickq1

i just cannot be bothered with any more of their crap and its now put up or shut up